By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - What? Tbone51 Is #1 In The US? Yes I Am! Pokemon XY Special Battle Format!

Yes Guys, you know me as a huge Pokemon Fan! There is a pokemon site called the global link where you sign up and can do various things including Competing online! There are 5 Ways to play, out of all of them I've placed #1 in Special Battle In the US!

As of Now I have a pretty nice lead over 2nd(US), of course WW japan takes the top as i am currently ranked #60 WW. 2nd if you exclude Japan (yes they are that good)!

The other 4 Battle formats i'll try to make top! If anybody wants to trade for perfect IV's Let me kno here or just in the Freind Safari thread! Thankz!!!

Oh Yea........ IM THE BEST (I get to say that )  [For Proof Click Special Battle (Purple Color) and input US region http://3ds.pokemon-gl.com/battle/]

Around the Network

Woah man, thats impressive. I will have to add you once I finish the game (I am on my way to the eight gym now) , I have a friend that is eagerly awaiting the pokemon online box so he can fill up his pokedex with every single pokemon because he already has all the X and Y pokemon and I was impressed with him, but number 1 US just puts it to shame :P

Who is John Galt?

3DS Friend Code : 2535-4338-9000 

AMD FX 8150 , 8 GB DDR3 Kingston Memory,  EVGA GTX 560 TI 2 GB superclocked, Samsung 256 GB SSD

Wow, congratz mate! Thats awesome.

CityOfNoobs said:
Woah man, thats impressive. I will have to add you once I finish the game (I am on my way to the eight gym now) , I have a friend that is eagerly awaiting the pokemon online box so he can fill up his pokedex with every single pokemon because he already has all the X and Y pokemon and I was impressed with him, but number 1 US just puts it to shame :P

lol, that is impressive. i never caught all the pokemon in a single game!

BloodyRain said:

Thank You Thank You..... *Hands Out an Autograph

Around the Network
tbone51 said:
BloodyRain said:

So, whats next? Number 1 on all the other formats then #1 in the world?

MEGA CONGRATS mate. Have a party. You deserve it. And thanks for sharing this with us. And do you get and cash prize for this accomplishment?

BloodyRain said:
tbone51 said:
BloodyRain said:

Those Japanese are tough but i'll try!

dsage01 said:
MEGA CONGRATS mate. Have a party. You deserve it. And thanks for sharing this with us. And do you get and cash prize for this accomplishment?

Thankz, i wish i got money for it! Im number 1 currently, i can easily lose it with 2 losses though or if somebody tries to surpass me! But imtrying to getnumber 1 WW!

tbone51 said:
BloodyRain said:
tbone51 said:
BloodyRain said:

Gif

Gif

Those Japanese are tough but i'll try!

Well you are living the dream! I remembered when I was younger, my parents asked me what I wanted to become. I'm pretty sure my answer was a pokemon master xD