By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - #DRIVECLUB #PS4SHARE moment - Norway Impact + Scotland Racing (Updated: New Footage)

Tagged games:

Did they ever say how many cars and tracks would be in this game?

Around the Network

Another comment on Facebook.

"Lots of people say that that the handling is closer to PGR than GT or Forza, because it strikes a balance between the age old "arcade" and "simulation" archetypes, even though it's actually much deeper than that. The handling team refined the model again just this week - and will continue to do so up to release - so hopefully you'll give it a second go and get a better feel for it."

PGR fans... PS4 is your home.

Remember the downgrade at E3 compared with the PS4 reveal? Now it is getting close to the reveal.

I need a new direct feed video.

omg the facebook comments/replies..

" I don't understand why you would post a video telling us it will look better soon? Why not make it look better & then show us?"

Driveclub: If you don't want to see anything less than what the game will look like when it comes out, we would sadly recommend that you don't follow us on facebook.
Like · 11 · 22 minutes ago
Driveclub: For everyone else, we will show you what it looks like now AND what it looks like when it's better.

I am Torgo, I take care of the place while the master is away.

"Hes the clown that makes the dark side fun.. Torgo!"

Ha.. i won my bet, but i wasnt around to gloat because im on a better forum!  See ya guys on Viz

ethomaz said:

Remember the downgrade at E3 compared with the PS4 reveal? Now it is getting close to the reveal.

Wasn't the downgrade because one was real and one was kind of fake

Around the Network
ethomaz said:

I remember so many people at Comic Con saying the game was nowhere near what the reveal event made it look like and I think that had a lot to do with the significant lack of interest in the title from then on. Ever since then it has just continued to improve. I can't recall a time when a developer went out of their way to constantly show how the game has improved.

Sounds worth the wait...

Was really looking forward to driveclub..i hope they use the extra time wisely.

Intel Core i7 3770K [3.5GHz]|MSI Big Bang Z77 Mpower|Corsair Vengeance DDR3-1866 2 x 4GB|MSI GeForce GTX 560 ti Twin Frozr 2|OCZ Vertex 4 128GB|Corsair HX750|Cooler Master CM 690II Advanced|

well for 11 seconds, that was FREAKING STUNNING !! O_O

Other gif with 25MB

http://a.pomf.se/L2c6P7.gif