By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Wii u can use 100% of it's RAM memory for games

I find this hard to believe but I'll stick around to see how this goes.

Around the Network

Can't believe I actually did this but I looked around and checked things out. Shockingly, nothing has changed.

The source in the OP is wrong.

JoeTheBro said:
Can't believe I actually did this but I looked around and checked things out. Shockingly, nothing has changed.

The mere fact that the source was wii u daily should have saved you the trouble

That's because it doesn't do anything. What else is new?

JoeTheBro said:
Wrong. It's 1 GB for games unless Nintendo changed things in the past few days. However this is so ridiculous that it's not even worth it for me to go check with them and see if it did change.

What you didnt hear they openend up more of the system memory recently? This is still a load of hoopla and the guy reading it wrong, but you do remember they have the seperated on two dies right? They're accessed seperately.

Around the Network
JoeTheBro said:

Of course it is. The WiiU wasn't even released when this POS was written.

"The Wii U Operating System is expected to launch as “Version 1.0″ when the console launches in Fall of 2012"

By the way this is formulated I think this was written some time after E3 2011, else it would have said "...this fall...". Hilariously bad source.

This is quite embarrasing for the OP

KHlover said:
JoeTheBro said:

Of course it is. The WiiU wasn't even released when this POS was written.

"The Wii U Operating System is expected to launch as “Version 1.0″ when the console launches in Fall of 2012"

By the way this is formulated I think this was written some time after E3 2011, else it would have said "...this fall...". Hilariously bad source.

Hurray!! Someone actually took the time to read it. If wii u daily said the wii u deluxe was black I would take a look at mine to confirm it.

Does anyone look at the OP's sig sometimes and think it's very ironic?

Moderated,

-Mr Khan

tagging