By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - 'Knack' Edges PlayStation 4 Ahead Of Xbox One For Family Gamers

Tagged games:

MohammadBadir said:
in arabic, "knack" litterally means "fucked".

Kathab. That's arabic for this is a lie. Next time you say something like this, make sure no one speaks arabic. Also what does your post contribute to this thread?

Knack seems to look better as we get closer to launch. Exciting.

Around the Network
PullusPardus said:
MohammadBadir said:

Slangs, you're from Saudia right? Nayk (fuck) , Naysh (Fuckery) , Manyuk (fucked)

Israel. yes, we say "nayk" the same way you guys say "knack".

Somini said:
MohammadBadir said:

Kathab. That's arabic for this is a lie. Next time you say something like this, make sure no one speaks arabic. Also what does your post contribute to this thread?

Knack seems to look better as we get closer to launch. Exciting.

no, that's actually arabic for the word "liar". and i don't think i've lied dude.

and lighten up for a change! it's a damn joke XD 

I'll just say this, families will not be spending money on either Xbox One or PS4 for their children. They get these things when their on sale and the price is right.

selnor1983 said:

Thats some twisting right there.

Prediction = Knack LT Sales will be 700,000 without bundling.

Kinect Sports Rivals = 10 million + without bundling.

If there ever was a post that showed how ridiculously biased a person can be than it's this one.

There is zero indication that the new Kinect Sports will sell twice as much as the first game and 5 times as Season 2 and without bundling nonetheless. This prediction is absolutely crazy, especially combined with the pathetically low prediction for Knack (we're talking about a first party launch game here, I guarantee a million at least)

You know, taking a step back and thinking a second before posting stuff like that would maybe help.with your reputation around here.

Around the Network

Probably so.

If it's not Mario, games like these don't seem to resonate well with today's "mature" gamer though, no matter how good it is. I remember the ridiculous amount of hours I spent enjoying Banjo Kazooie: Nuts and Bolts and was confounded how such an inventive game was either lambasted or ignored by 360 owners. Even Ratchet and Clank games don't sell like they used to, and that's a well established and highly rated series. MS may well be burned on these types of games due to today's bloodthirsty core gaming audience. Thus family games are more casual fair like Kinect Sports Rivals instead of creatively inspiring games like BK:N&B.

Ok, rant over.

Darth Tigris said:
Probably so.

If it's not Mario, games like these don't seem to resonate well with today's "mature" gamer though, no matter how good it is. I remember the ridiculous amount of hours I spent enjoying Banjo Kazooie: Nuts and Bolts and was confounded how such an inventive game was either lambasted or ignored by 360 owners. Even Ratchet and Clank games don't sell like they used to, and that's a well established and highly rated series. MS may well be burned on these types of games due to today's bloodthirsty core gaming audience. Thus family games are more casual fair like Kinect Sports Rivals instead of creatively inspiring games like BK:N&B.

Ok, rant over.

as a fan of R&C and likely buyer of knack i'll just say,..  i still think there is an audience for these sorts of games.      ...on IOs.   :(

No, I disagree.

It is near the end of the end....

Landguy said:
No, I disagree.

I disagree with you ;)

bubblegamer said:
Landguy said:
No, I disagree.

I disagree with you ;)

I agree!

It is near the end of the end....