By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - New Xbox One ad: "Invitation"

The Ad was

Good 190 75.10%

Bad 47 18.58%

Ach du grüne Neune! 16 6.32%

Total:253

This reminds me of that 360 ad shortly after it launched, where there's a bunch of people in a subway station or building (can't remember exactly) and they're pretending to shoot each other and everyone joins in. Very fun ad and well put together.

Around the Network

Very good ad. I liked it.

AD was sweet!!!!!!!!!!

Very impressive. Gonna be some great video game competition!

Currently own:

• Ps4

Currently playing: Witcher 3, Walking Dead S1/2, GTA5, Dying Light, Tomb Raider Remaster, MGS Ground Zeros

One of the best next gen ads so far. Really nice! Can't think of anything missing. Gets the message accross, shows some key features of the console (like voice control), and it features the most anticipated games for the console. It's very well crafted.

Way to go Microsoft!

MB1025 said:
The funny thing is all these people arguing over which company has better ads while these ads are selling consoles that are already sold out.

This is just to let people know that in 6 months to a year you can find an Xbox One in the wild.

Isn't that the funny part?  Now they they are sold out. Let's start advertising them!

But you also have to show and teach people how to use it and things they can try with it.  Looks like it will be another 'super high' on Ebay holiday.

Really not sure I see any point of Consol over PC's since Kinect, Wii and other alternative ways to play have been abandoned. 

Top 50 'most fun' game list coming soon!

Tell me a funny joke!

Around the Network

ha i liked it

Who really voted no? This was a great commercial.