By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Knack PS4 PS Vita Remote Play Gameplay

Tagged games:

uh, just to point something out, we knew about remote play, but this video is introducing a new feature.
Remote play co-op, where one plays remote on the Vita and someone else plays on the TV with a second character

“It appeared that there had even been demonstrations to thank Big Brother for raising the chocolate ration to twenty grams a week. And only yesterday, he reflected, it had been announced that the ration was to be reduced to twenty grams a week. Was it possible that they could swallow that, after only twenty-four hours? Yes, they swallowed it.”

- George Orwell, ‘1984’

Around the Network

It's cool, though I'd love it if Sony released even just a limited edition of Vita with the 4 buttons that are missing. I would get it no doubt, cause I know I'll be using remote play very often.

PS4V looking more like a jacked Wii U with every day ;)

Wii U is a GCN 2 - I called it months before the release!

My Vita to-buy list: The Walking Dead, Persona 4 Golden, Need for Speed: Most Wanted, TearAway, Ys: Memories of Celceta, Muramasa: The Demon Blade, History: Legends of War, FIFA 13, Final Fantasy HD X, X-2, Worms Revolution Extreme, The Amazing Spiderman, Batman: Arkham Origins Blackgate - too many no-gaemz :/

My consoles: PS2 Slim, PS3 Slim 320 GB, PSV 32 GB, Wii, DSi.