By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Skyrim Ultra on PC with ENB was already next gen 2 years ago.

allblue said:

Yeah, I do wish that consoles support modding

They do.

Around the Network

Oh and check this out <3

http://www.mediafire.com/view/h691smaxjv1x4oh
http://www.mediafire.com/view/c3d3q3fpd1g7rdq

Intel core i7 930 OC @ 4.0 ghz

XFX Double dissipation Radeon HD 7950 356 bit 3gb GDDR5 OC @ 1150 MHz core + 1575 x 4 memory

Triple channel DDR 3 12gb RAM 1600 MHz

Wright said:
allblue said:

They do.

Don't you need to mod the console itself for it?

XFX Double dissipation Radeon HD 7950 356 bit 3gb GDDR5 OC @ 1150 MHz core + 1575 x 4 memory

allblue said:
Wright said:
allblue said:

They do.

Yes But I can argue that you do need to invest on the PC for the mods running at good performance as well.

Wright said:
allblue said:
Wright said:
allblue said:

They do.

Yes But I can argue that you do need to invest on the PC for the mods running at good performance as well.

Touche' :D I dream of the future where PC and consoles could cross platform, imagine what a single united community will be able to come up with. 

Around the Network
allblue said:
Wright said:

Touche' :D I dream of the future where PC and consoles could cross platform, imagine what a single united community will be able to come up with. 

I will admit, though, that a modding community can inject life in just every single game. I love my Dead Rising 2 for the 360, but the modding community on PC is a beast.

Well, it probably only started for a very small part of the population. So for most people, it may as well have never happened lol

Wright said:
allblue said:
Wright said:

I will admit, though, that a modding community can inject life in just every single game. I love my Dead Rising 2 for the 360, but the modding community on PC is a beast.

Nice, the game is in my wishlist for steam, just waiting for that sale atmmnt. The draw back to modding is that it can be pretty addicting, I spent more time modding skyrim than actually playing the game. :)

allblue said:
ListerOfSmeg said:
Game does look amazing. Most of us know the next gen already started on PC though.

Yeah, I do wish that consoles support modding so that the console crowd can experience how much community contributions add to longetivity and even entertainment value of a game. The amount of content on skyrim alone is staggering. 

true. Mods have made some games last me a very long time.I remember modding GTA into a game just like Dead Rising years before the game came out.

Next gen graphics but the AI was like gen 5 xD