By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - [CONFIRMED by IW] COD: GHOSTS run at 720p 60fps and 1080p 60fps on PS4

360 is only easier because it's been around for so darn long and every developer and their pet cat knows how to program for it.

--::{PC Gaming Master Race}::--

Around the Network

This is interesting...

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=87587212&postcount=706

Seems like execs interfered in hardware choices.

nightsurge said:

Harder than PS4 maybe, but still very easy to develop for, much more so than last gen. I never said it wasn't harder to develop for than PS4.

Why do you have to make false assumptions about everything and turn it into a comparison with the PS4 when my post clearly was not.

360 is easy than both PS4 and Xbone.

I can be wrong but there are slim chance to that happen... and with the Xbone's DevKit in immature yet I can't belive what you are talking about.

Even Crytek in last interview said they are having to deal with the eSRAM.

nightsurge said:
gooch_destroyer said:
nightsurge said:

Nope, it isn't. Xbox One is easier to develop for than 360.

bullshit. 360 is easier than the One

Soooooo incredibly wrong.

Why...?

Azerth said:

But doesn't this show that he's ok with breaking the embargos to other companies?

I gueess it is like that... his twitter seens to hint only Activision will get mad.

Around the Network
nightsurge said:
JoeTheBro said:
Fusioncode said:
Not good Microsoft. I wonder if the ESRAM is causing any problems.

It is. 

Don't pull stuff out of your magic hat.

ethomaz said:

nightsurge said:

Harder than PS4 maybe, but still very easy to develop for, much more so than last gen. I never said it wasn't harder to develop for than PS4.

Why do you have to make false assumptions about everything and turn it into a comparison with the PS4 when my post clearly was not.

360 is easy than both PS4 and Xbone.

I can be wrong but there are slim chance to that happen... and with the Xbone's DevKit in immature yet I can't belive what you are talking about.

Even Crytek in last interview said they are having to deal with the eSRAM.

Crytek had nothing but possitive things to say about it. So you are wrong again.

nightsurge said:
JoeTheBro said:
Too_Talls said:
Twitter quote from just another guy that post rumors on forums with no real privileged knowledge.

That twitter post doesn't put the issue any closer to confirmation than we already were before it. maybe I should say something on twitter as well.

Hahaha.

People doubting Mort are funny.

Lol, just like people doubting CBOAT with his recent failed track record? I am glad that the one user on here is keeping track of all his wrong predictions because it seems everyone else here wants to say he is ALWAYS right even though he seems to RARELY be right.

Same goes for this Mort guy. Has absolutely no information. His rumor was so weak and thin. Someone said it "looked" 720p, whoopdie do. First off, that's impossible because both the PS4 and Xbox One scale every game to 1080p, so no matter what it will "look" like 1080p even if it is not natively. Secondly, with how crappy the PS4 version looks, I can easily see any hardcore gamer calling that footage "looks like 720p" as a derogatory statement towards it since it looks barely different than this generation.

LOL it is crazy easy to tell the difference. Otherwise they wouldn't do it!

gooch_destroyer said:
nightsurge said:
JoeTheBro said:
Fusioncode said:
Not good Microsoft. I wonder if the ESRAM is causing any problems.

It is. 

bullshit. 360 is easier than the One

Yes, because the 360 has been out for 7 years. The XBONE is still fresh tech, even if the hardware is nicer.

nightsurge said:

Crytek had nothing but possitive things to say about it. So you are wrong again.

Yeap... like they praising the PS4 GPU in last interview and saying they have to deal with eSRAM... Eurogamer with Leadbetter trying to do MS PR.

PS. I think you need to get updated with the news.