By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - [CONFIRMED by IW] COD: GHOSTS run at 720p 60fps and 1080p 60fps on PS4

soclone said:
Repost: All games at launch are rushed and there is a learning curve. One will easily hit 1080p 60fps in later games. Look at Forza, Ryse crush's any game out right now, including ps4 games. Not sure why all the chest pounding. People act as if all has been maxed out. Not true. First games never get the time they need, also one is supposed to be harder to program for. Also I expect kinect 2.0 to play a factor, since it comes with the system. More to develop for on xbox one.

Damn. Please cry more. Please. 

This is going to be a fun launch.

Around the Network
pezus said:

The secret sauce finally revealed. Didn't expect it to be so salty.

There was a reason it was secret.

OMG, ps4 is winning, yet another higher native res title that will have mixed feelings on how the counterparts differ from each other.

http://imageshack.com/a/img801/6426/f7pc.gif

^Yes that's me ripping it up in the GIF. :)

michael_stutzer said:
soclone said:
Repost: All games at launch are rushed and there is a learning curve. One will easily hit 1080p 60fps in later games. Look at Forza, Ryse crush's any game out right now, including ps4 games. Not sure why all the chest pounding. People act as if all has been maxed out. Not true. First games never get the time they need, also one is supposed to be harder to program for. Also I expect kinect 2.0 to play a factor, since it comes with the system. More to develop for on xbox one.

It already is. I wonder if the games can deliver so much hilarity.

soclone said:

FORZA 5 doesnt mean anything

forza 4 is already at 1080p 60fps

and ryse u can barely see more than 3 enemies on screen.

and we havent seen others games running on xbox one yet

”The environment where PlayStation wins is best for this industry” (Jack Tretton, 2009)

Around the Network
FATALITY said:
soclone said:

FORZA 5 doesnt mean anything

forza 4 is already at 1080p 60fps

and ryse u can barely see more than 3 enemies on screen.

and we havent seen others games running on xbox one yet

I think it does mean if devs are familiar with the equipment then they aren't very limited.

and are you serious about that ryse thing? really, not only are there more enimies but there are tons of stuff happening on screen, you cannot compare cod to it, no matter the res.

http://imageshack.com/a/img801/6426/f7pc.gif

^Yes that's me ripping it up in the GIF. :)

Xen said:
michael_stutzer said:
soclone said:

I am thinking of not buying PS4 at launch. These posts will keep me entertained for quite a while.

michael_stutzer said:
Xen said:
michael_stutzer said:
soclone said:

I am thinking of not buying PS4 at launch. These posts will keep me entertained for quite a while.

Try going to Neogaf for their thread on the same topic, and you won't get one by 2015 at least

Xen said:
michael_stutzer said:

Try going to Neogaf for their thread on the same topic, and you won't get one by 2015 at least

Oh I am there. I'd like to post some of those Gifs here but they would be banworthy :). You know they are all Sony fanboys, even though pretty much every single thing they've said about Xbone were correct.

michael_stutzer said:

Oh I am there. I'd like to post some of those Gifs here but they would be banworthy :). You know they are all Sony fanboys, even though pretty much every single thing they've said about Xbone were correct.

That remember me the old days when GAF was 360 fanboys