By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - What Games Do You Want Microsoft To Fund For The X1?

Here's my list, and yes I know most of them will never happen, but I can still hope:
1. Lost Odyssey 2 (Haven't actually beat the first one, playing through it now and I really like it)
2. Alan Wake 2 (I want an ending!)
3. Banjo Kazooie 3 (A return to the classic games, not Nuts and Bolts)
4. Halo Wars 2 (Loved the first one, online was so fun)
5. Crackdown 3 (More like the 1st and less like the 2nd one)

Around the Network

I want to see new AAA IPS.

I go with your list and sequel to Infinite Undiscovery would be nice also. Another PGR would be great also but I doubt that will happen since Forza Horizon displaced that franchise and Horizon 2 will probably come out next year. Also how about letting Double Fine make a none Kinect game similar to Brutal Legend that would be sweet.

Brute Force 2, I'm so hoping for this to happen one day :)

Shenmue 3!!!!

Around the Network

Disclaimer: this list assumes the talent is available to make the game. I'd rather have no game at all than a lousy version that damages the franchise.

1. Banjo-Threeie
2. Psychonauts 2
3. Kameo 2
4. Jade Empire 2
5. Halo Wars 2

Something new, and exclusive.

KingdomHeartsFan said:

3. Banjo Kazooie 3 (A return to the classic games, not Nuts and Bolts)

This, and a new Blast Corps.

If the results were as good as their N64 predecessors, I'd probably buy an Xbox One for them.

Imaginedvl said:
Brute Force 2, I'm so hoping for this to happen one day :)

I actually have the original one on my XBOX, I remember getting it when it first came out and loved it, I don't even remember how many times I've beaten it now.

I would love a new banjo and lost odyssey 2, the first one was amazing