By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - why the ps3 is better than the wii and 360

Halo 3 the most over rated/ over hyped game ever, sold very well but was a huge let down. I am hoping GTA 4 is a great game.

Around the Network

35 seconds for me. "Come on now... Wii??"

Could I trouble you for some maple syrup to go with the plate of roffles you just served up?

Tag, courtesy of fkusumot: "Why do most of the PS3 fanboys have avatars that looks totally pissed?"
"Ok, girl's trapped in the elevator, and the power's off.  I swear, if a zombie comes around the next corner..."
Jessman said:
Yeah, he was serious... check this guys reply... it cracks me up every time.

The original sucked, but this response was pretty damn funny, at least for the first 5-6 min. I watched all of the response :)

starcraft: "I and every PS3 fanboy alive are waiting for Versus more than FFXIII.
Me since the games were revealed, the fanboys since E3."

Skeeuk: "playstation 3 is the ultimate in gaming acceleration"

He looks suspiciously like meow the mouse (the vgchartz user), dontchya think.
Either way this guy is a moron.
I love the arguement "everyone knows ps3 makes good games, come-on" how long has the ps3 made games? I like my PS3 but he has just made me feel ashamed about having one.
And XBOX has games, has he not played one.

Also he has never played Zelda, obviously

Probably funny to watch - but I couldn't last past his first two words... too much else to do that I rate higher use of my time (in fact I can't believe I'm responding but I only saw this pop up today and took an unwitting peak).

Try to be reasonable... its easier than you think...

Around the Network

This is very old!

But quite funny too!

The guys a complete idiot!

Manages all manner of expletives to insult Nintendo Wii and Microsoft 360 owners and fails to mention anything positive about the PS3!

States that the PS3 has games, but forgets to mention any!!

ROFL...what an idiot

old but funny

Dark_Lord_2008 said:
Halo 3 the most over rated/ over hyped game ever, sold very well but was a huge let down. I am hoping GTA 4 is a great game.

Hehehe.  I see you didn't like the game.  It's one of the games I've spent the most time on this gen.  What?  Did you get slaughtered all the time?  Just giving you a hard time, heh.  But it may have been a huge let down to you, but there are a lot of people out there that enjoy it plenty   ;)

Tag: Hawk - Reluctant Dark Messiah (provided by fkusumot)

Old video, but still as crazy as it was when i first saw it

-- Live only for tomorrow, and you will have a lot of empty yesterdays today--

Tavin:  "Old school megaman is THE BEST megaman"      courtesy of fkusumot :)

My mind has changed. My strength has not.    Kamahl, Fist of Krosa