By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Getting Banned is getting a little out of control.

What do you think of the post and what should have happened?

Should not have resulted in a ban. 1 6.67%

a message or warning to ... 5 33.33%

If this is bannable, then... 2 13.33%

I agree with the decision to ban. 4 26.67%

I am only here for the popcorn. 2 13.33%

Total:14
fatslob-:O said:
Turkish said:
He is banned? For what?

For whatever reason I guess. (Could be trolling or flamebaiting after seeing those threads. ^_^)

Not sure why your not banned all the time then?

===================================================================

So if anyone says someone is trolling, they now should get banned? Making any suggestion should be considered rude and subject to being banned?

I'm sorry to say but many people are not going to deal with rules like this. I see many posts way worse then this.

Around the Network

No wonder I haven't seen joffrey get slapped in a while

Bet with gooch_destroyer, he wins if FFX and FFX-2 will be at $40 each for the vita. I win if it dont

Sign up if you want to see God Eater 2 get localized!! https://www.change.org/petitions/shift-inc-bring-god-eater-2-to-north-america-2#share

SnakeDrake said:
No wonder I haven't seen joffrey get slapped in a while

Thank you for the support. I think everyone can agree that he does deserve it. LOL

DJEVOLVE said:
fatslob-:O said:
Turkish said:
He is banned? For what?

For whatever reason I guess. (Could be trolling or flamebaiting after seeing those threads. ^_^)

Not sure why your not banned all the time then?

===================================================================

So if anyone says someone is trolling, they now should get banned? Making any suggestion should be considered rude and subject to being banned?

I'm sorry to say but many people are not going to deal with rules like this. I see many posts way worse then this.

Yes it should have said, Not sure why you're not banned all the time then?

I know why I have been banned.

Instead of hitting report, I challenge and return dumb over the top comments with the same lol

Around the Network
Subie_Greg said:
I know why I have been banned.

Instead of hitting report, I challenge and return dumb over the top comments with the same lol

You really can't challenged with out getting banned. Well you got PS4 in your sig. This seems to help your credibility around here. sure seems that way.

Link to the thread?

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!) 

Isn't questioning a mod action a bannable offense?

“It appeared that there had even been demonstrations to thank Big Brother for raising the chocolate ration to twenty grams a week. And only yesterday, he reflected, it had been announced that the ration was to be reduced to twenty grams a week. Was it possible that they could swallow that, after only twenty-four hours? Yes, they swallowed it.”

- George Orwell, ‘1984’

LOL you got banned for that?

its the wording and its correct, what you said. just catch them in the act. and dont anger anyone. we all know the web is full of jack holes and journalists. dont feed them.

i agree with the ban because your intent was to make them mad, not accomplishing much else.  we all do it sometimes when we're angry.