By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Post your internet speed test result

I am ashamed, I pay for 10 MB and this shit is what I get :(

The Bitch is back! And better then ever! #BritneyReturns

SONY Bring them BACK for PS4 and VITA!

Around the Network

So I heard you guys are complaining about your speeds...

SvennoJ said:
BasilZero said:
Coming into this thread and seeing all the high numbers for download/upload from so many people make me a sad panda ;(

The numbers may be higher but thanks to bandwidth caps I can really only use 25 mbps donwload for just over 7 hours per month before reaching the limit.
Ofcourse still a lot better then taking a month to download 80Gb at 260 kbps.

Wait, you have an 80Gb cap? We would have a MAJOR problem with that in our house. We have 2 people that watch an average of probably 5 hours of netflix each day combined (So what, we both get super bored and watch tons of netflix, don't make fun of me). That means with netflix alone, we are using probably over 15Gb per day...aka 450 Gb per month.

Money can't buy happiness. Just video games, which make me happy.

Baalzamon said:
SvennoJ said:
BasilZero said:
Coming into this thread and seeing all the high numbers for download/upload from so many people make me a sad panda ;(

The numbers may be higher but thanks to bandwidth caps I can really only use 25 mbps donwload for just over 7 hours per month before reaching the limit.
Ofcourse still a lot better then taking a month to download 80Gb at 260 kbps.

Wait, you have an 80Gb cap? We would have a MAJOR problem with that in our house. We have 2 people that watch an average of probably 5 hours of netflix each day combined (So what, we both get super bored and watch tons of netflix, don't make fun of me). That means with netflix alone, we are using probably over 15Gb per day...aka 450 Gb per month.

Yes I had to cancel Netflix :( Even with the worst quality setting we still went over combined with regular use. $2 per extra Gb is not worth it.
Funny, they advertise it with, "with 80Gb you can download 40 HD movies per month", yeah at 25% of dvd quality....
Those next gen 50Gb digital download games are not an option. Steam summer sales already take months to download...
Sure we can upgrade, but I'm not going to pay $126 a month to be able to watch $8 a month Netflix.

Wireless:

Plugged in:

Not too bad but not great.

Edit: It must be a bit of a slow day. Looking back I usually get mid-high 26s.

Around the Network

I dunno what el Alto is though... Slow in comparison with most of yours, but not bad for my country... I could get probably up to 10mbs, but I'd have to pay something around $90, so no...

Menx64

3DS code: 1289-8222-7215

NNid: Menx064

Good download speed but limited upload speed. Ping is ok but could be better especially when playing against people from other continents. I'm on a 1000 Gigabyte download limit which is more than enough for me but this will change in the next couple of years.

and its a slow day  usually 59 and 12