Forums - Sony Discussion - GT.TV new Killzone: Shadow Fall footage + interview

click the link:

http://www.gametrailers.com/full-episodes/h2m36j/gt-tv-killzone-shadow-fall

Around the Network

I saw when they first showed live.

Amazing.

could only watch it in bad quality and looked still awesome haha

Hype!!!
The key for me is story telling. Although the campaign was fun in KZ 2 and 3, the story telling was downright garbage. The multiplayer is what made me continue playing long term.

However, it seems multiplayer is looking better than ever. Can a great story take this game over the top? HOPEFULLY!!!

Currently own:

• Ps4

Currently playing: Witcher 3, Walking Dead S1/2, GTA5, Dying Light, Tomb Raider Remaster, MGS Ground Zeros

Too bad Gametrailers player is so bad, i can't just hang up with HD level..., ogghhh

It was interesting the part saying you will know more about de helghan. Hope it's true because i heard something similar for KZ3 and it was a disappointment.

Around the Network

Awesome. I love FPS games where I have options on how I want to handle a situation or go after an objective. THIS is why I'm happy about next gen, the immediate impact it's going to have on game-play. It looks like you can go guns blazing or you can go highly tactical. As someone who likes to take levels slowly, I love that.

looks good! Day 1 :)
The lights are a bit annoying though :l

ps3-sales! said:
Hype!!!
The key for me is story telling. Although the campaign was fun in KZ 2 and 3, the story telling was downright garbage. The multiplayer is what made me continue playing long term.

However, it seems multiplayer is looking better than ever. Can a great story take this game over the top? HOPEFULLY!!!

I have to agree, even though I loved Killzone's campaigns, the backstory was always held back by there inability to tell it effectively.  Seriously the Killzone lore deserves so much better storytelling...

CGI-Quality said:
Holy Hell, looked incredible! It's the last time I'll watch any footage of it, though. We're just too close to release!

I'm not going to watch for this reason (haven't watched since the Gamescom trailer).  I'm already sold and looking forward to being wowed by the uncompressed, non 30fps and 720p capped version on launch day.

Get Your Portable ID!Lord of Ratchet and Clank

Duke of Playstation Plus

Warden of Platformers

Does actually show that much new footage or information, but it does certainly look graphically impressive