By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Super Smash Bros. Wii U Pokemon Newcomers (suggestions)

Tagged games:

Let's say, If one of the starters could be pick, which one would you like to see be added to the rooster? (Final Evolution)

Chesnuaght 2 15.38%

Greninja 1 7.69%

Delphox 4 30.77%

See Results 5 38.46%

Total:12

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=C-4zzSN2dFA

I personally feel that Lucario, Mewtwo and Charizard will make return for sure due to the new Mega-Evolution and popularity, but I feel they're going to replace jigglypuff and possibly add a couple new Pokemons. 

My first suggestion would be..... *cough*..

Second suggestion: Pangoro

This fella quickly became a fan favorite for alot of Pokemon fans when he was first introduce I believe back in Spring. Base on his design, I can definitely see a clear move set for Pangoro. From using the anicent martial art of kung fu to make a couple of dark type moves. The possiblies are endless.

Third Suggestion: Blaziken aka (Mega-Blaziken)

Same reason with Pangoro

What are your suggestion what new pokemon do you suggest should be in the new Smash Bros.?

Don’t follow the hype, follow the games

— 

Here a little quote I want for those to keep memorize in your head for this coming next gen.                            

By: Suke

Around the Network

The reason I posted this because their bound to announce some new fighters for Smash Bros due to the release of X and Y.

— 

Here a little quote I want for those to keep memorize in your head for this coming next gen.                            

Any of the Starters from X/Y would be good for Super Smash Bros. considering they are all standing. Or crouching, in the case of Greninja. That would make it seem more natural for them to fight in a game like SSB.

NintendoPie said:
Any of the Starters from X/Y would be good for Super Smash Bros. considering they are all standing. Or crouching, in the case of Greninja. That would make it seem more natural for them to fight in a game like SSB.

I'm voting hoping for Team Chesnaught, I really grew to like his design.

— 

Bring mewtwo back and let him transform into Mewtwo X/Y.

Around the Network

Jigglypuff's grandfathered in. Like Ness, she's just a part of Smash history now.

I would say Zoroark, actually. No one Gen VI Pokemon has gained his promotional popularity, yet.

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

I want Delphox, Chesnaught, and Greninja to be in the game like the Pokémon Trainer, where you switch between the three. Delphox does the ranged attacks, Chesnaught is the hard hitter, and Greninja does fast attacks like a ninja.