By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Global HW 12th of Oct. Pokemon week! Beyond!

tbone51 said:
Sensei said:
Both Pokemon and Beyond flopped. Sigh.

How did pokemon flop? Just.. How? 

Dont u know? If a games first week sales are less than its predecessor than it is a total flop

When the herd loses its way, the shepard must kill the bull that leads them astray.

Around the Network
zorg1000 said:
tbone51 said:
Sensei said:

Dont u know? If a games first week sales are less than its predecessor than it is a total flop

Ironically its the worst selling of the main 5 O.o

tbone51 said:
zorg1000 said:
tbone51 said:
Sensei said:

That doesnt matter, u do realize pokemon is declining right? X/Y wont even do 12m even tho its already 1/3 of the way there in only 2 days and will continue selling for a few years.

When the herd loses its way, the shepard must kill the bull that leads them astray.

zorg1000 said:
tbone51 said:
zorg1000 said:
tbone51 said:
Sensei said:

That doesnt matter, u do realize pokemon is declining right? X/Y wont even do 12m even tho its already 1/3 of the way there in only 2 days and will continue selling for a few years.

you think its going to decline?

tbone51 said:
zorg1000 said:
tbone51 said:
zorg1000 said:
tbone51 said:
Sensei said:

Fuck no lol im poking fun at people like Lawlight and Hiken who are so absolutely positive Pokemon is declining with nothing to back up there statements or when they say things like Animal Crossing and Mario Kart are declining despite tracking ahead of previous installments.

Around the Network
zorg1000 said:
tbone51 said:
zorg1000 said:
tbone51 said:
zorg1000 said:
tbone51 said:
Sensei said:

Fuck no lol im poking fun at people like Lawlight and Hiken who are so absolutely positive Pokemon is declining with nothing to back up there statements or when they say things like Animal Crossing and Mario Kart are declining despite tracking ahead of previous installments.

i ask cuz im like this guy sounds like them lol my bad!

Just Dance sales are never frontloaded but i fully expect it to sell less than last years, version overall. Ubisoft has South Park left and i have no idea how that will do. I for one cant wait its my most anticipated game of the year. I dont care if its a plain RPG with South Park attached to it thats good enough for me.

oniyide said:
Just Dance sales are never frontloaded but i fully expect it to sell less than last years, version overall. Ubisoft has South Park left and i have no idea how that will do. I for one cant wait its my most anticipated game of the year. I dont care if its a plain RPG with South Park attached to it thats good enough for me.

Ya Just Dance never has very big openings, Iit should still be able to push a few million though. When does South Park come out?

zorg1000 said:
oniyide said:

Ya Just Dance never has very big openings, Iit should still be able to push a few million though. When does South Park come out?

december

sundin13 said:

Is there any reason the PSP's ROW numbers are so dang high? It seems a little ridiculous for ROW to be over 10k on a system barely selling 15K in all the big game markets...

can someone please explain?

EDIT: vita's ROW also seems pretty high compared to other consoles

RoW is a theoretical consumer base of ~6 billion people as opposed to the major markets being ~1 billion, and yet you are surprised PSP is selling slightly under? I know we're all dirt poor outside of NA, JP and EU but it's not beyond reason for 12,000 of us to scrape together just enough cash to splash out on a last gen handheld.

“The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.” - Bertrand Russell

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace."

Jimi Hendrix