By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PS4 video shows apparent problem? Anyone speak French?

Tagged games:

Thanks Bail!

Please excuse my bad English.

Currently gaming on a PC with an i5-4670k@stock (for now), 16Gb RAM 1600 MHz and a GTX 1070

Steam / Live / NNID : jonxiquet    Add me if you want, but I'm a single player gamer.

Around the Network

This thread needs moar doom and stealth trolling.

You guys have gone too softcore.

About the issue: I've seen consoles freeze and overheat all my life. All of them. Xbox one and PS4 will be no exception, since both companies don't have the brightest of past records producing reliable and durable hardware, so... deal with it.

Some more lines of death from homer simpson guys?! You're just gonna have to live with the fact that getting an Xbox1 is a risk at this point. Getting them saturn vibes? :p

User was warned for this post.

yo_john117

edit: Edited the post to be in accordance with forums rules.

Th3PANO said:
tonio_13 said:
How funny how desperate you are to find negative things about Sony.

It is nothing. They opened the box to feel the heat and the game coincidentally freezes at this moment.

They said after that both the game and the ps4 are probably not final products.

So nobody is allowed to post something about Sony anymore if it isn't all hype and happiness?

I was going to say the same thing. Most of us here are going to buy the fking thing. There is nothing wrong from being a wise consumer :)

kowenicki said:
Bail said:
French guy here.

They state that the PS4 is very hot ("i've never seen anything like that, it's hot enough for the winter") but point out it is in a confined space.

Concerning framerate issues, the man playing says it's a bug because the game's still in development. UI is still working so that does not come from the PS4 itself.

There you go.

Thank you!

Which is what I expected it to be.  Gotta love You Tube commentators.

u must be sad... right?

dont worry next time you will find something

User was warned for this post.

yo_john117

”The environment where PlayStation wins is best for this industry” (Jack Tretton, 2009)

Around the Network
kowenicki said:
FATALITY said:
kowenicki said:
Bail said:
French guy here.

They state that the PS4 is very hot ("i've never seen anything like that, it's hot enough for the winter") but point out it is in a confined space.

Concerning framerate issues, the man playing says it's a bug because the game's still in development. UI is still working so that does not come from the PS4 itself.

There you go.

Thank you!

Which is what I expected it to be.  Gotta love You Tube commentators.

u must be sad... right?

dont worry next time you will find something

Stop overlaying your own bias on me.

Read the OP.  Its a calm and balanced question and thread. 

The sensitivity of some here is hilarious given how they acted in some of the ONE threads in the last few months.  Shall I go digging???

sorry dude. 

i overreacted a little bit.

”The environment where PlayStation wins is best for this industry” (Jack Tretton, 2009)

They're making fun of the PS4 being so hot. That Sony should advertise it as a heating source for the winter.

Then they comment on how the heat seems to make the system buggy

I like that you care so much for us. Besides that, any other reason why you google things like "PS4 overheat" & stuff?

Just a simple question, as you said "No LOL's, NO smileys, no cheap digs. Just a question."

User was banned for this post.

yo_john117

Th3PANO said:
tonio_13 said:
How funny how desperate you are to find negative things about Sony.

It is nothing. They opened the box to feel the heat and the game coincidentally freezes at this moment.

They said after that both the game and the ps4 are probably not final products.

So nobody is allowed to post something about Sony anymore if it isn't all hype and happiness?

Never said that. kowenicki # nobody. Come on its bias attitude is so obvious "hey guys I found something, can you confirm me it's bad news for ps4 ?"

Wow. It's a pretty fair question. I remember threads about X1 dev kits being played on started by Sony fans. Where where you all then? Who cares. He found a video and asked for a translation.

Chill the fuck out people is basically what I'm trying to get at.