By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Music Discussion - Comparing Music Services

i hear fantastic reviews about spotify from all my friends...

..but i use amazon cloud. my work (where i listen the most) blocks spotify for some reason.

Around the Network
WrathofTank said:
Somini said:
I had Music Unlimited from Sony for a long time and that was great, and cheap if you have PS+.

I'm using Spotify premium lately, have it for free from my ISP. I love Spotify as well. So my advise would be one of those two!

I don't think that Music Unlimited is discounted with ps+ anymore.  I can't seem to find any discount for it anymore and I have ps+.

Which do you prefer Music Unlimited or Spotify?

Spotify's UI is somewhat better. That being said, it's not worth the difference in price. Music Unlimited is still discounted on the European store, Holland here.

Somini said:
WrathofTank said:
Somini said:
I had Music Unlimited from Sony for a long time and that was great, and cheap if you have PS+.

I'm using Spotify premium lately, have it for free from my ISP. I love Spotify as well. So my advise would be one of those two!

I don't think that Music Unlimited is discounted with ps+ anymore.  I can't seem to find any discount for it anymore and I have ps+.

Which do you prefer Music Unlimited or Spotify?

Spotify's UI is somewhat better. That being said, it's not worth the difference in price. Music Unlimited is still discounted on the European store, Holland here.

Gotcha, seems like you Europeans always get the better deals with ps+

kitler53 said:

..but i use amazon cloud. my work (where i listen the most) blocks spotify for some reason.

I'm not familiar with Amazon's music service.  Does it have radio features, is it a music on demand service?

android: any mp3 downloader
torrent: free after free

yeah.....

people are criminal.....

Around the Network
WrathofTank said:
kitler53 said:

I'm not familiar with Amazon's music service.  Does it have radio features, is it a music on demand service?

no radio.  you buy albums (like on itunes) for cheap and than you can download it to your computer drm free and it also gets automatically stored to the amazon cloud for free to be streamed to IOs, android, mac, PC.