By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Kingdom Hearts 3 Trailer Analysis - Those Are Summons?! O_o

I'm not sure what people are expecting in terms of graphics but this is Kingdom Hearts not Final Fantasy.

Around the Network
Panama said:
Lol at the people saying it doesn't look next gen. Gets me every time.

I'm wondering what exactly they are expecting. Ultra real life depictions of Disney characters and anime character? 

It's a series with 'cartoon' graphics. As long as they are crisp, that's all that matters. It looks great.

I look forward to this game in 2018.

Hmm, pie.

The Fury said:
Panama said:
Lol at the people saying it doesn't look next gen. Gets me every time.

I'm wondering what exactly they are expecting. Ultra real life depictions of Disney characters and anime character? 

It's a series with 'cartoon' graphics. As long as they are crisp, that's all that matters. It looks great.

I look forward to this game in 2018.

Exactly!!!!!

@ second part. oh lord I hope it doesn't take that long. 

Soriku said:
oni-link said:

Wii U...this looks like a 3DS game at best!!! C'mon man have you seen KH:3D?

actually dem jaggies on the 3DS look better!!! 

Not sure if serious.

of course I am not serious...it's called exaggeration!!!  But now seriously...KH3 strong point sure won't be it's visual if this keeps up. But then again it never was?

fatslob-:O said:
oni-link said:
green_sky said:
fatslob-:O said:
This game doesn't look next gen to me. I'm sorry.

It could be the Wii U built

Wii U...this looks like a 3DS game at best!!! C'mon man have you seen KH:3D?

actually dem jaggies on the 3DS look better!!! 

I wonder if the 3DS can handle 1080p LOL.

I don't know...I honestly don't have too much info about the 2010 version of DMP's PICA200 other than what Kaizar had shared about it.  Why don't you google it or visit Gaf forums and share their "professional"  assesment with us?