By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Pokemon XY Friend Safari Thread (FC's/Trade) ATTENTION: PLS put FC with your Info In Sig Members!

Which of these Starters Would You Want A Mega Stone Event For?

Meganium 114 41.45%

Typlosion 12 4.36%

Feraligtor 20 7.27%

Sceptile 17 6.18%

Swampert 20 7.27%

Torterra 5 1.82%

Infernape 11 4.00%

Empoleon 7 2.55%

Unova Starter? 9 3.27%

Raichu (*.*) 25 9.09%

Total:240

Wonder trading 30+ 3 perfect IV Gibles is time consuming. Keeping all my 4/5 IVs though not that there is many

Around the Network

Does anybody have a dratini with the ability Marvel Scale?

JayWood2010 said:

Damo has dragonair on his safari, you could add him.

And then add me too, soo we could play in the future (i did not finish the game yet).

Dand said:
JayWood2010 said:

Damo has dragonair on his safari, you could add him.

And then add me too, soo we could play in the future (i did not finish the game yet).

awesome, will add you both :)

ughhh, catching one Dragonair after another only to be disappointed when i dont get the right ability -_-

Around the Network
JayWood2010 said:
ughhh, catching one Dragonair after another only to be disappointed when i dont get the right ability -_-

The person has to be online at the same time as you, to the pokemon on safari to have its dream world ability.

Dand said:
JayWood2010 said:

The person has to be online to the pokemon on safari to have its dream world ability.

o.O  Did not know this.  I will wait Stalishly....i mean patiently for him to sign on :P

I'm at work now. Will be home in about 4 hours :)

Damo said:
I'm at work now. Will be home in about 4 hours :)

Nice, you'll be at home about at the same time as I am. The perks of being in the same time zone

Current PC Build

CPU - i7 8700K 3.7 GHz (4.7 GHz turbo) 6 cores OC'd to 5.2 GHz with Watercooling (Hydro Series H110i) | MB - Gigabyte Z370 HD3P ATX | Gigabyte GTX 1080ti Gaming OC BLACK 11G (1657 MHz Boost Core / 11010 MHz Memory) | RAM - Corsair DIMM 32GB DDR4, 2400 MHz | PSU - Corsair CX650M (80+ Bronze) 650W | Audio - Asus Essence STX II 7.1 | Monitor - Samsung U28E590D 4K UHD, Freesync, 1 ms, 60 Hz, 28"

Literally just signed up for this thread, my partner and I have the following Friend Safaris;

1521-3101-7846 Ground with Camerupt, Wooper and Gastrodon

1693-1164-4590 Electric with Manectric, Emolga and Stunfisk

Post on my wall if you've added either of us, I'll check there most often :)