By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Pokemon XY Friend Safari Thread (FC's/Trade) ATTENTION: PLS put FC with your Info In Sig Members!

Which of these Starters Would You Want A Mega Stone Event For?

Meganium 114 41.45%

Typlosion 12 4.36%

Feraligtor 20 7.27%

Sceptile 17 6.18%

Swampert 20 7.27%

Torterra 5 1.82%

Infernape 11 4.00%

Empoleon 7 2.55%

Unova Starter? 9 3.27%

Raichu (*.*) 25 9.09%

Total:240
FatedReality said:
Einsam_Delphin said:
FatedReality said:

Hey, does anyone have a Fletchling/Fletchinder/Talonflame with its hidden ability gale wings and a Panchman/Pangoro with its hidden ability scrappy willing to trade?

Edit: I not looking for perfect IV's or anything, I basically just want the pokemon with its hidden ability. I dont have the best pokemon to trade but I have a few starters like: Adament chespin, Timid fennikin, Charmander I also have some other poke too.

I know I have one with Gale Wings, but for Pangoro I'll have to check my Safaris. I'll get back to you on this!

Thanks this will really help me out a lot!! (:

Just checked and yes I have access to Fletchinder Safari! I also have a Safari with Pancham, but unfortunately the owner by the name of Matt hasn't fully completed the game yet. Ohwells, I still got one for ya! Do have Volt Absorb Pachirisu by any chance?

Around the Network
Maxxy said:
Anybody have a Drilbur/Excadrill they could trade me?

I feel like I do, but I'll go n check!

Einsam_Delphin said:
FatedReality said:
Einsam_Delphin said:
FatedReality said:

Hey, does anyone have a Fletchling/Fletchinder/Talonflame with its hidden ability gale wings and a Panchman/Pangoro with its hidden ability scrappy willing to trade?

Edit: I not looking for perfect IV's or anything, I basically just want the pokemon with its hidden ability. I dont have the best pokemon to trade but I have a few starters like: Adament chespin, Timid fennikin, Charmander I also have some other poke too.

I know I have one with Gale Wings, but for Pangoro I'll have to check my Safaris. I'll get back to you on this!

Just checked and yes I have access to Fletchinder Safari! I also have a Safari with Pancham, but unfortunately the owner by the name of Matt hasn't fully completed the game yet. Ohwells, I still got one for ya! Do have Volt Absorb Pachirisu by any chance?

Thats awesome but no I dont have a vold absorb Pachirisu, I do have a regular Pachirisu though with pick up but I assume you already have one of thoose.

Survivor Millennial vs Gen X!!

FatedReality said:
Einsam_Delphin said:
FatedReality said:
Einsam_Delphin said:
FatedReality said:

Thats awesome but no I dont have a vold absorb Pachirisu, I do have a regular Pachirisu though with pick up but I assume you already have one of thoose.

Of course! What about Gible/Gabite/Garchomp with Rough Skin?

@Maxxy:
Ah sorry, apparently I don't have. I'm sure you could get them easily enough from the GTS though.

No I dont have that either! I basically only have a shuppet with its dw ability cursed body. I also have an abra safari so I can get an abra with magic guard if you want.

Around the Network
FatedReality said:
No I dont have that either! I basically only have a shuppet with its dw ability cursed body. I also have an abra safari so I can get an abra with magic guard if you want.

Nah that's fine, I'll jusr lay off on hidden abilitys. How about Malamar's pre-evolution? It's the only Gen 6 Pokemon I haven't atleast seen.

Yeah i can give you that, I have to hatch the egg first but it should only take me about 5 min. Whats your FC? My FC is : 5284-1601-4315

FatedReality said:
Yeah i can give you that, I have to hatch the egg first but it should only take me about 5 min. Whats your FC? My FC is : 5284-1601-4315

Awesomes, I'll be on in 5 minutes then! My FC: 0731-5734-9143

Einsam_Delphin said:
FatedReality said:

Ok cool added you, also can I trade you my Phantump and then you trade it back so it can evolve I dont have a second copy of the game so I cant do it myself XD

FatedReality said:
Einsam_Delphin said:
FatedReality said:

Ok cool added you, also can I trade you my Phantump and then you trade it back so it can evolve I dont have a second copy of the game so I cant do it myself XD

Sure thing! I'll do similarly with Haunter!