By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Kingdom Hearts 2.5 Remix announced for PS3 (Update: Debut trailer)

Cool, wonder what it will consist of. Whether it be KH2 and the PSP game with scenes from the 3DS game. Or if all three will be part of the gameplay.

Around the Network

wow! now that will be last game on PS3

Click HERE and be happy 

Farsala said:
Cool, wonder what it will consist of. Whether it be KH2 and the PSP game with scenes from the 3DS game. Or if all three will be part of the gameplay.

That's my thought as well except of course the KH2 will be the final mix ver.

Good stuff and expected, i'm hoping this will come out  just before KH3

This is not on mobile? That's crazy.

Sweet, I'm guessing it will come out next year? Can't wait to play some of my personal favorite Kingdom Heart games in the series.

Around the Network
NobleTeam360 said:
Sweet, I'm guessing it will come out next year? Can't wait to play some of my personal favorite Kingdom Heart games in the series.

Next Year Japan yes, everywhere else who knows.

Former something....

And then we are getting KH3 the year after, right? RIGHT?!

Anyways, awesome news. =P

Blacksaber said:
NobleTeam360 said:

Next Year Japan yes, everywhere else who knows.

Awww, probably 2015 for western countries then. Would be nice to get it in most countries by the end of 2014 though. 

OMG OMG OMG

15: 54 PM - Sora and Riku confirmed for KH3, please look forward to Roxas and others. (via @aibo_ac7)

15: 53 PM - Riding and fighting on boats and illuminated trains like a Disneyland attraction. Nomura says this trailer is like you are playing the game itself (via @aibo_ac7)

15: 51 PM - Quality has greatly improved since E3 (via @aibo_ac7)

15: 49 PM - New KH3 trailer being shown

http://www.khinsider.com/news/D23-Expo-Japan-Coverage-3442

PLEASE SHOW ME THAT VIDEO!!

Regarding KH 2.5 HD, great news, looking forward to it

TheKoreanGuy said:
And then we are getting KH3 the year after, right? RIGHT?!

Anyways, awesome news. =P

lol No. KH1 will be release on iOS first

Click HERE and be happy