By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - How many units will Wii u sell the week ending october 5th?

How many units will Wii U sell this week?

Less than 50k 51 14.25%

Between 50k and 70k 97 27.09%

Between 70k and 90k 123 34.36%

Between 90k and 110k 35 9.78%

Between 110k and 130k 17 4.75%

Over 130k 35 9.78%

Total:358

I was going to come in here to point out the (tentative) numbers we've gotten from NA for the time being, but I see ioi has already come in and ruined the game :'(

Around the Network
Seece said:

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=5468729

You talking about that? :P

Goodness me.  4.3m by the end of September and 5.2m by the end of October?  Blimey.

83k? not bad, not bad XD

Kresnik said:
Seece said:

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=5468729

You talking about that? :P

Goodness me.  4.3m by the end of September and 5.2m by the end of October?  Blimey.

Indeed. And takes offense when I say he has lofty expectations!!

The price cut doesn't look like it'll lift sales past 4.3m in October let alone September.

Seece said:
NintendoPie said:
zorg1000 said:

Is that a hint?

It's not like ioi is a Fortune Teller. Most of the time he is guessing just as much as we are.

I reckon anything around 60k. Any prediction over 75k is a little too hopeful.

Zero is talking about when these numbers come out tho, obviously they're gonna show 82k. They may be adjusted down in the future but we have no idea if that will (need) to happen yet.

So it's pretty much 82k.

OP you overpredicted 50%!

and still was a reasonable prediction compare to his other predictions like Wonderful 101 (over 1 million).

Around the Network
Angelv577 said:
Seece said:
NintendoPie said:
zorg1000 said:

Is that a hint?

It's not like ioi is a Fortune Teller. Most of the time he is guessing just as much as we are.

Zero is talking about when these numbers come out tho, obviously they're gonna show 82k. They may be adjusted down in the future but we have no idea if that will (need) to happen yet.

So it's pretty much 82k.

and still was a reasonable prediction compare to his other predictions like Wonderful 101 (over 1 million).

Are you kidding???? 1 million????

Did Japan not get the Wind Waker Bundle?

its crazy how so many of us were wrong. Especially the OP what were you smoking? But 82k is pretty good all things considering.

Seece said:
Angelv577 said:
Seece said:
NintendoPie said:
zorg1000 said:

Is that a hint?

So it's pretty much 82k.

Are you kidding???? 1 million????

lol, believe it or not, it's a shame i don't know how to search for thread(official Wonderfull 101 prediction thread)

Well done with the predictions, the actual sales bracket got the highest % of votes.

Edit, oops I see people have been voting after the numbers were released. Naughty naughty.

“The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.” - Bertrand Russell

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace."

Jimi Hendrix