famousringo said:
fkusumot said:

Tommy Tommy says
He's sorry for the boo-boo
Soriku snafu.

Frank made a poem

Soriku haiku for you

Surprise elegance

It came out of nowhere. I haven't written a haiku in 18 years. And I love yours.

oh well, dont be harsh to yourself. all you did was give everyone a nice break.

so peaceful and quiet
will is ever come again

Any message from Faxanadu is written in good faith but shall neither be binding nor construed as constituting a commitment by Faxanadu except where provided for in a written agreement signed by an authorized representative of Faxanadu. This message is intended for the use of the forum members only.

The views expressed here may be personal and/or offensive and are not necessarily the views of Faxanadu.

you blocked him because he said 'spam'? ;)

lol, that's like an detective looking for the word "murder" written near a dead body. :P

Jokes aside, it takes a real man to admit making a mistake, I have to give you that.

Soriku (Feb 10/08): In 5 years the PS3/360 will be dead.

KH3 bet: "If KH3 comes to Wii exclusive, I will take a 1 month of sig/avatar by otheres open a thread apologize and praise you guys' brilliance." http://vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?start=50&id=18379
Original cast: Badonkadonkhr, sc94597 allaboutthegames885, kingofwale, Soriku, ctk495, skeezer, RDBRaptor, Mirson,

Episode 1: OOPSY!
selnor
: Too Human I even expect 3-4 mill entire life and 500,000 first day. GoW2 ( expect 7 - 9 million entire life and over 2 mill first day), Fable 2 (expect 5-6 million entire life and 1.5 mill fist day) BK3 (expect 4 - 5 mill sales entire life and 1 mill first day).. Tales/IU/TLR should get to 2 or 3 million! post id: 868878
Episode 2:
Letsdance: FFXIII (PS3+360) first week in NA = 286K
According to pre-order rate in week 13 (post id: 2902544)

Twesterm made a post
Soon it was filled with Haiku
Surprise Soriku

Blah, I don't know how to write poetry or Haiku. Did I get the right number of beats?

Around the Network

I think you people should head on over to my haiku thread

Out of curiousity, how many times has Soriku been banned for spamming? 

Kingdom Hearts 3 Bet: If Kingdom Hearts 3 becomes a multiplaform title/is not Wii exclusive then I will be banished from this land for 1 week and sing my praises to those who have proved themselves to be more intelligent than I.http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y267/RDBRaptor/rdbraptor_sig16.jpg%5B/IMG%5D">
My Anime List

Twesterm, you have been doing an awesome job as a mod. Based on this and personal experience, you do a great job communicating with members. I didn't think you would be able to put your personal feeling/bias below your mod duties, but i was wrong. I recall throwing a tantrum and saying some immature things, and I apologize for that.

I am Washu-bot B, loyal servant of Final-Fan, the greatest scientific genius in the universe!

Twesterm +1

RDBRaptor said:

I think you people should head on over to my haiku thread.

Out of curiousity, how many times has Soriku been banned for spamming?

Once, being this time.

Soriku posts a lot but doesn't actually spam (at least not for the past few months), some people don't want to accept this for whatever reason. 

Tag - "No trolling on my watch!"

I'm pretty sure he can sue you for wrongful accusations or something