By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - My apologies to Soriku

So a while back I banned Soriku because I thought he was spamming.  Silly me saw a post that said Spam and nothing else.  Besides the fact it broke word limit rule, I thought it was just him spamming.  I *completely* failed to see that Spam was his final smash (I'm a little slow sometimes) and thought he decided to spam for some odd reason.  Obviously, I was wrong there.

So we've sent a few messages back and forth and I thought a good way for him to get back at me was to let him have a thread where he (and only he) could endlessly mock me but he decided it would be more fun for me to swallow my pride and make an open apology explaining I'm in fact a big idiot. 

So Soriku, I'm sorry for wrongfully banning you and tarnishing the good name of Soriku and you completely missed your chance to openly mock me for whatever reason. 

Also, sorry for the delay on this.  I've been out of the town this whole weekend and just got back and my computer is all sorts of screwed up. 

Around the Network

Lol. You are only human after all. I guess mods aren't all seeing all knowing after all.

I seen what you did to my friend!!!!!!!!!!!!

I don't need your console war.
It feeds the rich while it buries the poor.
You're power hungry, spinnin' stories, and bein' graphics whores.
I don't need your console war.

NO NO, NO NO NO.

Also, sorry for the delay on this. I've been out of the town this whole weekend and just got back and my computer is all sorts of screwed up.

Uh-huh. Soriku's bed time was about 6 hours ago and he has school all day tomorrow...

i c wat u did thar!!1

Tag - "No trolling on my watch!"

Sooooooo...

Are the rest of us allowed to openly mock you?

"The worst part about these reviews is they are [subjective]--and their scores often depend on how drunk you got the media at a Street Fighter event."  — Mona Hamilton, Capcom Senior VP of Marketing
*Image indefinitely borrowed from BrainBoxLtd without his consent.

Around the Network

Don't beat yourself up over it twesterm...

Yeah, well I always new Twestern would be a horrible mod.

Just kidding, don't worry about it. It made a nice change to have the forums quiet for a little while anyway =P 

It takes a big person to own up to a mistake. Especially on the anonymous internet.

I would cite regulation, but I know you will simply ignore it.

Tommy Tommy says
He's sorry for the boo-boo
Soriku snafu.

fkusumot said:

Tommy Tommy says
He's sorry for the boo-boo
Soriku snafu.

Frank made a poem

Soriku haiku for you

Surprise elegance 

"The worst part about these reviews is they are [subjective]--and their scores often depend on how drunk you got the media at a Street Fighter event."  — Mona Hamilton, Capcom Senior VP of Marketing
*Image indefinitely borrowed from BrainBoxLtd without his consent.