By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Silent Hill: Shattered Memories dev working on two PS4 games, one Xbox One title

Silent Hill: Shattered Memories dev working on two PS4 games, one Xbox One title

Climax has multiple next-gen titles in the work "for clients", reveals CEO.

Climax Studios, the studio behind 2009's critical hit Silent Hill: Shattered Memories, is developing two PS4 titles and one Xbox One game, CEO Simon Gardner has revealed.

Speaking in the latest issue of MCV about the developer's goals, Gardner revealed that it had already achieved its ambition of working on next-gen consoles, saying "we have two PS4 games and one Xbox One title in development for our clients".

Though Gardner doesn't reveal what the games are or for which publisher they belong to, Climax has worked extensively with Konami and Sony in the past, developing two Silent Hill titles and this year's PC port of Castlevania: Lords of Shadow, as well as handheld titles Smart As and EyePet & Friends.

The studio was previously rumoured to have been working on a Prince of Persia-style platformer and a new horror IP.

"We have been working closely with Sony on the social and app capabilities of PS4," adds Gardner, "and I think we are one of the most experienced developers in this on console."

Around the Network
kowenicki said:
One for the Japanese market and one for the western market?

Maybe one it's just timed exclusive? That way we have one exclusive for Ps4, one for One and finally, the multiplatform.

I don't like Climax cause they never gave me that promised Oblivion for the PSP >:-[

So it is happening...PS4 preorder.

Greatness Awaits!

Silent Hill SM was a excelent game
the Wii version was phenomenal

DieAppleDie said:

So this mean you're thinking about buying a ps4/xbox one cause those console are getting a game from them? Everytime i read a post of yours, i got the impression of a spam messsage from it.

Anyway, cannot wait to know about those games.

Around the Network
Angelv577 said:
DieAppleDie said:

So this mean you're thinking about buying a ps4/xbox one cause those console are getting a game from them? Everytime i read a post of yours, i got the impression of a spam messsage from it.

Anyway, cannot wait to know about those games.

so you spam to bash my spam?