By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Drakengard 3 IS being localized! aka the SE Can Still Do Good Things thread

This cannot be real!

Around the Network
Train wreck said:
This cannot be real!

For the sake of people liking SE at least a little, it must be.

One thing that bugs me though is that they can release this (don't get me wrong i'm thankful for this) but not Type-0. This game will not receive even a fraction of Type-0s sales even if it were to still release on PSP.

Wagram said:
One thing that bugs me though is that they can release this (don't get me wrong i'm thankful for this) but not Type-0. This game will not receive even a fraction of Type-0s sales even if it were to still release on PSP.

The worst thing is. I'm pretty sure I read that Type-0 is fully translated. So it kinda has some kind of hope, at least for PSV. You gotta take what you get though, and Drakengard 3 impressed me from the first moment I saw it.

Anfebious said:
For IOS.

Around the Network
Augen said:
Anfebious said:
For IOS.

Don't judge me! T_T Someone had to do it!

Okay seriously this is good news but I would rather have Dragon Quest 7 localized.

"I've Underestimated the Horse Power from Mario Kart 8, I'll Never Doubt the WiiU's Engine Again"

^You would, but unlike DQVII, the game is new. So, that's better.

Ill be keeping a close eye on this game, I don't know much about it but it looks great.

I wonder how low the review scores are going to be cause "OMG BAD GRAPHIX."

Drakengard/Nier was never about amazing graphics. It's about that storyline, music, and incredibly messed up writing. lol

Wagram said:
I wonder how low the review scores are going to be cause "OMG BAD GRAPHIX."

Drakengard/Nier was never about amazing graphics. It's about that storyline, music, and incredibly messed up writing. lol

I wonder why anybody bothers with reviews for JRPG's still. All that matters is the reader score. If that one is low, then you may worry.