By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - New Pokemon game coming...

Kasz216 said:
avais1993 said:
Kasz216 said:
avais1993 said:
As long as it aint something daft like Pokemon Snap

What's wrong with Pokemon Snap?   I thought it was a pretty inventive use of the franchise.  On rails Safari/zoo/puzzle game.

Not really my cup of tea, but it was great for what it was, and plenty of people seemed to enjoy it.

My mum bought it as a kid instead of that other 3d pokemon game (pokemon colleseum?) , you don't understand how disappointed I was :(

Eh, Pokemon Collesiuem kinda sucked.  As I recall, the status effects worked differently then they did in the proper gameboy games.

It was pretty nice being able to play the regular pokemon screens on the big screen though.  (Though i had Super Gameboy too...)

Why u be hatin? Collosseum was the way to go when you wanted a challenge but didn't have other people to play with, or if you shared a GB with a sib and wanted to battle, and it was THE way to train you team to 100 (TRIPLE SPEED!)

Around the Network

I will give a shot and say this will be the first game to use 2 gamepads. And, spinoffs are good, people.

Ps:Jackie chan cousin found.

"Hardware design isn’t about making the most powerful thing you can.
Today most hardware design is left to other companies, but when you make hardware without taking into account the needs of the eventual software developers, you end up with bloated hardware full of pointless excess. From the outset one must consider design from both a hardware and software perspective."

Gunpei Yoko