By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Awesome Advert/Trailer hits TV's in the UK. Very impressive.

This is an amzingly well put together advert/trailer. It has the word exclusive in it all over the place. Here comes the Microsoft money I guess. Just saw it on Sky 1 in the UK.

Around the Network

Why are there so many dislikes on the video, it's quite good?

Kyuubi Ricky SSJ2 said:

Sony fans. Thats how youtube works. This video was actually on Xbox Live dash for awhile. But the first time Ive seen it on TV.

um well aaww ... I think it was good but not awesome thats for sure, I think the music didn't fit well.

Around the Network
selnor1983 said:
Kyuubi Ricky SSJ2 said:

Sony fans. Thats how youtube works. This video was actually on Xbox Live dash for awhile. But the first time Ive seen it on TV.

I dont think its so much sony fans as much as it is the Internet being the Internet

Muffin31190 said:
selnor1983 said:
Kyuubi Ricky SSJ2 said:

I dont think its so much sony fans as much as it is the Internet being the Internet

If its a Sony video Xbox fans do it. Yes its the internet, but I meant its Sony fans that thumbed this vid down.

That was pretty good, especially the first half. Maybe it went a little long, or maybe the song did, but it was a solid highlight package. The Madden footage had some odd selections, though.

Smart to have KI never the front. They really need to show off that game, it could be a difference maker.

Kyuubi Ricky SSJ2 said:

Probably has something to do with this over "100 Awards for Xbox One Exclusives" thing cause over half of those awards went to Titanfall which is by no stretch of the imagination exclusive to the X1... Good ad overall.

Good video I guess. My PC has no speakers so I couldn't listen to the music xD.

"I've Underestimated the Horse Power from Mario Kart 8, I'll Never Doubt the WiiU's Engine Again"