By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Just Dance 2014 out now! Can it still Beast?

Probably sell over 8m on the "dead" Wii... Thus resurrecting it into The Walking Dead.

Around the Network

I think there is still a market for Just Dance. I think it will do over 5m across all 6 platforms with the Wii version selling best and either 360 or Wii U version in second.

When the herd loses its way, the shepard must kill the bull that leads them astray.

my gf got it.

its pretty cool you can made videos and upload them lol

If it sells around 5 million all versions combined, it will still grant Ubisoft a huge profit.

This is not a fad that will ever wear off, the reason is this spurge, girls are lapping this stuff up, and new music never ceases to release, so the games can always boast new music content.

Around the Network
zorg1000 said:
I think there is still a market for Just Dance. I think it will do over 5m across all 6 platforms with the Wii version selling best and either 360 or Wii U version in second.

According to Amazon, the WiiU version is the worst selling version.

*confession bear* I got it for the Wii U. It'll arrive tomorrow and I'll be dancing to Lady Gaga and classic 80's songs.

No. 6mil combined is my guess

Click HERE and be happy 

Just Dance has always been a slow burner.. Still expect at least 6 million.. Even JD4 did that while the Wii died..

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!) 

Lawlight said:
zorg1000 said:

According to Amazon, the WiiU version is the worst selling version.

Interesting, I still think it will outsell the PS3/PS4/One versions in WW lifetime sales.

Just Dance is a slow burner, it doesnt have huge debuts but sells very well over the holidays. Just Dance 3 has sold nearly 10m on Wii alone but only sold 138k first week and by the end of the holidays it was 7.3m. Just Dance 4 was similar, first week sales of 64k but within 3 months was well over 5m.

If Wii U has a strong holiday then Just Dance is one of the titles I see benefitting from it. This holiday period has a few other games that appeal to that sort of crowd, namely Wii Fit and Zumba World, so I can see the Wii U version legging it out to being the 2nd or 3rd highest selling version. Obviously Wii will be first and 360 could beat it as well.

When the herd loses its way, the shepard must kill the bull that leads them astray.