By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Square Enix Announces New Dragon Quest Monsters...

.....for iPad, iPhone, and Android.  Da fuq Square Enix?

http://www.siliconera.com/2013/10/07/square-enix-making-brand-new-dragon-quest-monsters-smartphones/

Around the Network

Square enix has their head in the sand again.

Well they announced one already for 3DS.

SE I hate you

SE said they were shifting their plan to mobile, so not to surprising. Not sure their plan will work though, for when they see their competitors make a ton more money on the new consoles.

Around the Network

Not stranger when in Japan Mobile gaming is larger in revenue then Console & handheld gaming.. This with the DQ 1 To 8 ports will surely get them some nice revenue... To port FF7.. I mean they are porting DQ8 surely FF7 should be doable

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!) 

:^)

Guess the millions of sales they've been getting on DS and 3DS aren't good enough any more.

Which DQ is coming next? (the number i mean). Shouldn't they announce it for 3DS already!

NiKKoM said:
Not stranger when in Japan Mobile gaming is larger in revenue then Console & handheld gaming.. This with the DQ 1 To 8 ports will surely get them some nice revenue... To port FF7.. I mean they are porting DQ8 surely FF7 should be doable

FF7 is already everywhere lol how much more money can they milk out of one game xD