By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Post If You Are a Sony Fan!

go sony!

my top 5 right now. 1. uncharted 2 2. assassin's creed 2 3. god of war 3 4. final fantasy xiii 5. blue dragon: awakened shadow.

Around the Network

I like playstation lol.

Who isn't??

but in all seriousness,it is  a great company,with highly intelligent engineers ,,,and today I noticed that 80% of my entertainment system at my home is made by Sony(Seriously I did n't care what brand they are as long as they deliver,so that's why I didn't notice before)

I lika da Sony

VGCHARTZ PRESENTS:

BI-WEEKLY LEAGUE
All VGCharterz welcome!!!
PSN: Al_Kickurass, Official Warhawk League Thread!!!-> http://vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=21937

I love Sony.

Around the Network

One More,

I kinda.. Love their Products

After Sega Dropped theiir support for the Dreamcast I had to look for a new company to buy a system from. My brother already owned an Xbox and a Gamecube so the ony system that made sense for me was the PS2. Since then I can'y get enough of the games that have come out for it. Due to the fact that I like RPG's I ended up buying a PSP to get a hold of more of them. I don't own a Playstation but I still buy decently priced RPG's from that era so that I can play them. Bought the 60gb PS3 to ensure that I could continue to play the large amount of games that I have. I personally can't wait for Final Fantasy XIII and White Knight Story to come out.

Sony Fanboy- Videogames
Toshiba Fanboy- Video Related Electronics and Computers
Panasonic Fanboy- Audio Electronics

Systems I own (Games)

Sega: Dreamcast (40) , Saturn (25), Genesis (50), Masters System (10), Game Gear (20)

Sony: PS1 (8), PS2 (60) , PS3 (5), PSP (12)

Atari: 2600 (18) , 7800 (10), Lynx (10)