Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Post If You Are a Nintendo Fan!

i was here

Around the Network

I'm a nintendo fan

I'm a Nintendo fan, but more for the NES to the Gamecube era. I'm not as excited about the Wii.

"Naturally the common people don't want war: Neither in Russia, nor in England, nor for that matter in Germany. That is understood. But, after all, IT IS THE LEADERS of the country who determine the policy and it is always a simple matter to drag the people along, whether it is a democracy, or a fascist dictatorship, or a parliament, or a communist dictatorship. Voice or no voice, the people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is TELL THEM THEY ARE BEING ATTACKED, and denounce the peacemakers for lack of patriotism and exposing the country to danger. IT WORKS THE SAME IN ANY COUNTRY."  --Hermann Goering, leading Nazi party member, at the Nuremberg War Crime Trials 

Conservatives:  Pushing for a small enough government to be a guest in your living room, or even better - your uterus.

Should be about 10000 posts in here.

I'm a Super Nintendo and Nintendo 64 fan but not a Wii fan, I've been buying all Nintendo consoles since 1991 so of course I'm a Nintendo fan, but If I have to be honest I'm a little bit dissapointed about Wii. Where are all the promises Nintendo made about "a big revolution" before Wii were released?. Anyway I'll keep purchasing games for Wii but I've been forced to buy a PS3

Around the Network

yo ! i mean .. me !!

-- Live only for tomorrow, and you will have a lot of empty yesterdays today--

Tavin:  "Old school megaman is THE BEST megaman"      courtesy of fkusumot :)

My mind has changed. My strength has not.    Kamahl, Fist of Krosa

I'm anti direction nintendo is going. When I'm home I don't want to waive my hands around. I like sitting down relaxing, but hey it's making them money so good for them right

Been a fan since I got my SNES almost 10 years ago.

I'm a fan of Nintendo when they're doing good.

I am Washu-bot B, loyal servant of Final-Fan, the greatest scientific genius in the universe!

^^ You got snes in 1997-1998. wow that was really late

^_^