By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - GTA V is much better than GTA IV but...

for me is embarrasing to see the masses going to shops like crazy to buy this piece of mediocrity

theres not a single thing in the game that is very well done.the game has lots of thing but all average
i felt very dissapointed with it
plus it runs like DOGSHIT. ugly ass performance

Around the Network

There is no but.

DieAppleDie said:
for me is embarrasing to see the masses going to shops like crazy to buy this piece of mediocrity

theres not a single thing in the game that is very well done.the game has lots of thing but all average
i felt very dissapointed with it
plus it runs like DOGSHIT. ugly ass performance

I've played 50 hours, the performance is good and some of the vistas can only be described as breathtaking. You can't criticize it for its performance

Well written and justified OP. Thumbs up.

at Munkeh

ive played it for more than that and the performance is god awful
the game runs sloppy as hell, has nasty aliasing and all the 'breathtaking' vistas in the world cant compensate for that

Around the Network
DieAppleDie said:
at Munkeh

the game runs sloppy as hell, has nasty aliasing and all the 'breathtaking' vistas in the world cant compensate for that

It's clearly not that bad if you've managed to put yourself through 50 hours of such pain

Munkeh111 said:
DieAppleDie said:
at Munkeh

It's clearly not that bad if you've managed to put yourself through 50 hours of such pain

The visuals are ok though but given how the game is and the old hardware it's on, what did we expect? The reflections from cars get me the most. I cringe at them, especially when that weird green colour shows up. It looks like mold. For the most part though, the visuals are ok.

I was never hyped for the game so when I played it I was impressed! I'm loving it! my favorite GTA thus far

Point is all major AAA released have issues but compared to other games especially this year GTA 5 is easily the best bet...

Best game released this year. I just wish they focused more on side missions. I wanted more Lester missions, they were FUN!!!! I never dared to touch GTAIV. So this is my first after almost 10 years!