By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - If you were any cartoon character who would you be???

I agree with a few posters here, my first however...

WOULD BE THE KING FROM ZELDA CD-I, HE'S FRIGGIN BADASS AND YOUR NOT IF YOU DON'T AGREE!

I'll also go with Brock Samson from Venture Bro's,
Johnny Bravo ;)
Zim from Invader Zim
Seban from Harvey birdman attorney at law :P

And Frylock from Aqua Teen Hunger Force xD 

From 0 to KICKASS in .stupid seconds.

Around the Network

Peter Griffin.

Could I trouble you for some maple syrup to go with the plate of roffles you just served up?

Tag, courtesy of fkusumot: "Why do most of the PS3 fanboys have avatars that looks totally pissed?"
"Ok, girl's trapped in the elevator, and the power's off.  I swear, if a zombie comes around the next corner..."

Where is Cartman??

Well i'd say Cartman

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

kirby007 said:
Where is Cartman??

Well i'd say Cartman

you are most like cartman than any other cartoon character??? YOUR A BASTARD! hehe

Bart Simpson

"What's Santa's Little Helper doing to that dog? Looks like he's trying to jump over, but he can't quite make it."

Around the Network

no anime character? nooooo, and what i will do now if i can't be some hentai anime guy who scores every beautiful girl he sees? my world has been crashed right now:D
if we talking only about cartoon characters i would love to be some badass x-men guy with cool powers maybe wolverine or spongebob(well after all he's got some superpowers too XD). if i could be some anime character i would definitely choose jin or mugen from samurai champloo series, spike spiegel from cowboy bebop, moteuchi yota from video girl ai(i want some jumping girl from tv too! maybe i've bought wrong tv?) or some other loser from ecchi series(every girl in ecchi anime jumps on those guys and none of them took advantage of them and that's a shame to the world of happiness).

i think i'd be Ubuu...

Kim Possible or Shego. They are both badass. It would depend on how I was feeling. Though if anyone has seen the finale of Kim Possible, Ron Stoppable might be a good choice too. Final Decision, Battlesuit Kim for the win!

Galvatron!!!!

My good persona : Bugs Bunny
My evil persona : Megatron

Signature goes here!