By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - VGChartz Metascore Prediction League 2013 - Results! Forza 81, GT6 79, Mario 3D World 94

How should multiplat scores be counted?

Sku with highest score 60 38.46%

Sku with most reviews 96 61.54%

Total:156
Anfebious said:
YES! Pokemon currently has an 89! I nailed it! For now at least

88 now (highest out of the two) :P

Around the Network

Damn it really thought Pokemon would get +90. The average seems pretty spot on though so far.

Seece said:
Anfebious said:
YES! Pokemon currently has an 89! I nailed it! For now at least

88 now (highest out of the two) :P

Damn! It went down fast xD.

"I've Underestimated the Horse Power from Mario Kart 8, I'll Never Doubt the WiiU's Engine Again"

Looking back at my predictions it looks like I overestimated every game except Beyond. :p

Seece said:
AlphaCielago said:

Thanks for helping, hopefully we get all 61 predictions. Game is out Nov 8th so we have a few weeks at least.

No worries, I'm glad to help. 

Check out my Upcoming Wii U Games 2014 Thread

3DS Friend Code: 4553 - 9954 - 4854. Name - David

Around the Network
AlphaCielago said:
Seece said:
AlphaCielago said:

Thanks for helping, hopefully we get all 61 predictions. Game is out Nov 8th so we have a few weeks at least.

Can you add any new Mario & Sonic scores to a new post when you have them? I've already added those in your post and don't want to miss any, thanks!

For Pokemon X&Y are we going with the game that has the most reviews or something else??
X currently has 14 while Y is only at 12

Seece said:
AlphaCielago said:
Seece said:
AlphaCielago said:

Can you add any new Mario & Sonic scores to a new post when you have them? I've already added those in your post and don't want to miss any, thanks!

Sure, but are the scores you took the scores that comes from what you quoted earlier?

Check out my Upcoming Wii U Games 2014 Thread

3DS Friend Code: 4553 - 9954 - 4854. Name - David

ktay95 said:
For Pokemon X&Y are we going with the game that has the most reviews or something else??
X currently has 14 while Y is only at 12

Highest score, same rule as multiplats.

AlphaCielago said:
Seece said:
AlphaCielago said:
Seece said:
AlphaCielago said:

Sure, but are the scores you took the scores that comes from what you quoted earlier?

Yup, why?