It looks...

Good! 71 54.62%

3D Land sequel 11 8.46%

Hub looks amazing 40 30.77%

Meh 7 5.38%

Total:129

New Trailer from Nintendo Direct:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dY-rq8pYSGA

It shows a 3D free hub. It looks very good.

Some leves look amazing, others just a 3D Land upress.

Pics

Preview from USgamer: http://www.usgamer.net/articles/super-mario-3d-world-brings-back-the-insanity-factor

Info on IGN, and new gameplay videos: http://www.ign.com/articles/2013/10/01/5-unexpected-joys-of-super-mario-3d-world?abthid=524ae3585a0399126a000009

Proud to be the first cool Nintendo fan ever

Number ONE Zelda fan in the Universe

DKCTF didn't move consoles

Prediction: No Zelda HD for Wii U, quietly moved to the succesor

Predictions for Nintendo NX and Mobile

Around the Network

I wish they would stop making Bowser the bad guy but other then that....I'm convent to buying the game. One more thing, no homo but is it me or did Bowser look sexy in this trailer. I don't know maybe its the car and Los Vegas style music. :3

Don’t follow the hype, follow the games

— 

Here a little quote I want for those to keep memorize in your head for this coming next gen.                            

By: Suke

Game seems to have come together very nicely since E3. This was definitely a panic-mode release to get it out in time for holiday 2013, but nevertheless, it looks fantastic for what it is. I will indeed be buying it for $59 over Thanksgiving.

It's a shame Mario Kart 8 won't be coming for at least another six months, but oh well. No use crying over spilled milk. Perhaps Wii Party U will be a hit and Wii U will survive this holiday on those two games.

The Screamapillar is easily identified by its constant screaming—it even screams in its sleep. The Screamapillar is the favorite food of everything, is sexually attracted to fire, and needs constant reassurance or it will die.

Screamapillar said:
Game seems to have come together very nicely since E3. This was definitely a panic-mode release to get it out in time for holiday 2013, but nevertheless, it looks fantastic for what it is. I will indeed be buying it for $59 over Thanksgiving.

It's a shame Mario Kart 8 won't be coming for at least another six months, but oh well. No use crying over spilled milk. Perhaps Wii Party U will be a hit and Wii U will survive this holiday on those two games.

There're also Wii Sports Club in november and Wii Fit U in december.

Think you linked the wrong trailer.

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

Around the Network
Mr Khan said:
Think you linked the wrong trailer.

Fixed. Thanks

Pavolink said:
Screamapillar said:

There're also Wii Sports Club in november and Wii Fit U in december.

Wii Sports is a digital-only remake of a seven year old game. I doubt it will move hardware, unless Nintendo includes it as a download card in Wii U bundles.

Wii Fit will probably do as well as 3DS Brain Age.  In other words...ship has sailed, audience has moved on, and people don't need another installment.

The Screamapillar is easily identified by its constant screaming—it even screams in its sleep. The Screamapillar is the favorite food of everything, is sexually attracted to fire, and needs constant reassurance or it will die.

Screamapillar said:

Wii Sports is a digital-only remake of a seven year old game. I doubt it will move hardware, unless Nintendo includes it as a download card in Wii U bundles.

Wii Fit will probably do as well as 3DS Brain Age.  In other words...ship has sailed, audience has moved on, and people don't need another installment.

The same can be said about Wii Party U. But maybe the three as a package could help more than just one.

Trailer looks awesome. The use of items in this game is mind-boggling. Can't wait to get this game in my hands.

Suck it haters :P

Pavolink said:
Screamapillar said:

The same can be said about Wii Party U. But maybe the three as a package could help more than just one.

Yeah, perhaps.  Wii Party U is more of a Mario Party-kinda thing, though.  I feel like it could still appeal to Nintendo fans, and not really need the heavy casual cross-over appeal like the other Wii-branded titles do.  I don't know, we'll see.  Holiday 2013 is really, really stiff competition for everyone.