By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - What this forum should be like - My Follow Up thread

No, the internet should be shrouded in chaos and trolls! Where is the fun without them .

"I've Underestimated the Horse Power from Mario Kart 8, I'll Never Doubt the WiiU's Engine Again"

Around the Network
Carl2291 said:

"What are you accomplishing by ridiculing eachother?"

Im not sure if youre doing this on purpose, or youre just a hypocrite?

He's not ridiculing people over frivolous things like game consoles. He's ridiculing them over serious business like gaming forums. Totally different.

If this forum were Maori-only, we'd all get along better.

Fight the occupation!

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

badgenome said:
Carl2291 said:

He's not ridiculing people over frivolous things like game consoles. He's ridiculing them over serious business like gaming forums. Totally different.

Gaming forums are the sacred place where the endless battle between the kingdoms take place. You should know this better than anyone princess of the evil Sony kingdom. 

Nintendo and PC gamer

badgenome said:
Carl2291 said:

I was originally stating that we should respect each others opinions and not attack each other for them.  But if you are a penis im going to call you a dick. Of course this is an anonymous person, may not even be on this site...... Who knows ¯_(ツ)_/¯

Around the Network

I'm going to go ahead and lock this thread since it's a bit hypocritical.