By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - ¿How good are you at Melee?

well im some what goo din melee
but it seems like im bad when playing againist my bro. b.c he is A BIG BRAGGGER!!!!!

GRRR........ TO BROTHER
i really like to use fox / falco
and like to use the Ice Climbers

btw:

i like bacon likes to use
fox
just a prediction....

Around the Network

im good, but not tourny good. i know a few people who would beat me down who do decently in tournies.

my pillars of gaming: kh, naughty dog, insomniac, ssb, gow, ff

i officially boycott boycotts.  crap.

I would rate my skill level at punching bag.  (then again, I could just be sharking )

Switch: SW-5066-1525-5130

XBL: GratuitousFREEK

vaio said:
Here´s a shocker I own the game and NEVER got around to play it.

So should I give it a go? Would i be dissapointed or happy about the game if I love games like street fighter?

This is the only Nintendo console game that I owned but never played.

i would say no, but thats because this game is only worth it at this point if a ton of hours.  its insanely deep, but everyone is gona move on to brawl.

my pillars of gaming: kh, naughty dog, insomniac, ssb, gow, ff

i officially boycott boycotts.  crap.

Good :)

I tech, wavedash, and L cancel. Fox/falco

8.5/10 because I'm not as clean on my combos as super good people.

Around the Network

Let's just say I'm the best Mr. Game&Watch player that I know of. =P

I play Melee a lot with my friends, and there's nobody in our group near my level, except for my single nemesis. I've met one or two people in various events who were clearly my superiors, but nobody makes me look completely helpless.

Tournament players could probably beat me easily, because the people I play with are pretty hostile towards the whole idea of "advanced techniques" and the like. We actually held a smallish gaming event recently, and the first rule was that nobody who knew how to wavedash was allowed. =P

Riot Of The Blood said:
Not good at all. I only played my copy about 3-5 times.

3-5 times? Y did u stop? U didn't like it?

Impressive amount of time spent playing Melee. I don't know how much I've played it but wouldn't call myself a pro. I learned some of the weird short hops and those from youtube but pretty much just standard moves otherwise. But I think it will change with Brawl 'cause now most of my friends will get it and with online and all I'll be brawling 24/7 :)

Predictions for December 31st 2008:
Wii 38,000,000
DS 84,500,000
PS3 17,000,000
PSP 41,000,000
X360 23,000,000

Uh....I haven't played for months but i give me 7/10

Proud owner of a Wii, a Xbox360 and a PS3 (...two PS3's...)

My main brawl characters

Now playing:

wii:Super smash bros. brawl, The Legend Of Zelda: Twilight Princess
ps3: Guitar hero 3,4,5. Rock Band 1,2. Resistance 2
Xbox360:Nhl2k9, Mass Effect, MW2, Halo 3.

I'm not really sure. Ive only played against my brother, and I'm not familiar with the meanings of the names of the adv. techniques. I main(ed) Fox, I've beaten three level 9 Foxes and others, and I've gotten 29 in the cruel melee, with Pikachu.

Okami

To lavish praise upon this title, the assumption of a common plateau between player and game must be made.  I won't open my unworthy mouth.

Christian (+50).  Arminian(+20). AG adherent(+20). YEC(+20). Pre-tribulation Pre-milleniumist (+10).  Republican (+15) Capitalist (+15).  Pro-Nintendo (+5).  Misc. stances (+30).  TOTAL SCORE: 195
  http://quizfarm.com/test.php?q_id=43870 <---- Fun theology quiz