By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Batman: Arkham Origins On Wii U Costs Less Than Other Versions

hahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah

What the fuck is the deal with Nintendos Online Service? That is incredible, I mean where the hell have they been the last 5 years. There is nothing else to say but to laugh

~Mod Edit~

This post has been moderated.

-Smeags

Around the Network
zarx said:
PC version is $49.99 as well, and comes with multiplayer, and you can get 25% off at GMG

This

amaing how Nintendo fans seem to justify they're less impressive Hd experience. 

Currently own:

• Ps4

Currently playing: Witcher 3, Walking Dead S1/2, GTA5, Dying Light, Tomb Raider Remaster, MGS Ground Zeros

AndrewWK said:

What the fuck is the deal with Nintendos Online Service? That is incredible, I mean where the hell have they been the last 5 years. There is nothing else to say but to laugh

yeah because Batman is made by Nintendo.

that's nice. I would never use online multiplayer for a game like this but if the other versions have it, wii u's should have too.

multiplayer on batman? no thank you, I spent so much time collecting everything on the story mode of THE ARMORED EDITION that by the time I got to the DLC i was ready to jump to other type of games. Pretty good game for sure was Arkham City.
I am not a fan of waiting 15 to 20 minutes for someone to play with me or against me online, less that most of them are just disrespectful kids or wanna-be-the-best-gamer syndrome gamers.

Around the Network
AndrewWK said:

you do knoe that the omission has nothing to do with Nintend´s online service right ?

The multiplayer is outsourced to a different studio without any WiiU experience (and will be shit)

The WiiU even gets the Season pass !

Educate youself before coming of as a dick !

~Mod Edit~

This post has been moderated.

-Smeags

RolStoppable said:
zarx said:
PC version is $49.99 as well, and comes with multiplayer, and you can get 25% off at GMG

Who cares? No self-respecting gamer bothers with the PC.

True, but once you throw away such trivial things as self-respect and dignity. You can get cheap games to console yourself during the cold unforgiving winter of your miserable, good for nothing, life.

@TheVoxelman on twitter

Check out my hype threads: Cyberpunk, and The Witcher 3!

Cool.

If I were to consider getting Batman, which I'm probably not getting, I'd take the WiiU version because of this. €10 (most likely, because prices are usually converted 1/1 from $ to €) less is better than online multiplayer which I never use anyway.

EDIT: Actually, now that I think about it, I wish this happens more often. Make the game cheaper and ditch the online.

PC version doesnt have the gamepad features.

jonathanalis said:
PC version doesnt have the gamepad features.

Dude enough! I'm already sold on the PC version, no need to advertise it more and name pro's!

So it is happening...PS4 preorder.

Greatness Awaits!