By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - SSBB Online play

Go here too! There are 27 cool videos: http://it.youtube.com/profile_videos?user=WifiWarsVideos
Here are some:

Wii Fit is rapidly beating PS3...

Playing now: Apollo Justice, Majora's Mask

Going to play: Little King Story

"As long as there is a Triforce, there will be a Zelda  As long as there is a prosperous kingdom, there will be an evil that wants destroy it And as long as there is an oppressive force running Hyrule, there will be a boy, in a green tunic, with a silver shield, and a magic blade, to stand against them."-The Legend of Zelda
Around the Network

^WOW - thanks so much for posting those videos!

Thanks for the videos. Good to see there isn't lag. Hopefully there won't be any when I try to play worldwide.

Good video

im still confused how you select the mode that you play online (stock, coin etc) and also how the items are selected and who gets to pick which stage you play on. anyone know???

Around the Network

^i think the host gets to choose all those things

wiiforever said:
^i think the host gets to choose all those things

Theres a host? i thought that you just got pairred up

you select mode and the stage will be selected automatic

N64 is the ONLY console of the fifth generation!

bet with *no one yet* that the combined first week of Monster Hunter 3 in america and europe will be 600k or more! winner changes looser sig and avatar for two months!

i heard that lighting mode is back in brawl which i love but does anyone know if u can play lighting mode (or any other mode) in an online match or is it strictly just regular melee

"If new things are so great, where have they been the whole time?"

I'm eager to kick some ass in Online play ;)

I've got the touch!!