By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII Costumes Include Black Mage, Red Mage And Bunny Girl

Tagged games:

ElToucanSam said:
No... just no. Giving lightning a bikini to wear is like giving cloud a speedo to wear you just cant break their character that bad without rustling some jimmies, mine included.

You realize that Cloud cross dresses, right? Him wearing a speedo would fit that fairy well.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

Around the Network
NobleTeam360 said:

I don't mind as long as it' s not DLC like X III-2. 

: and if it is DLC it better be free. 

I hope its free DLC  but it probably wont be. Theyre probably 2$ a piece which adds up quickly

In Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII, we’ll be seeing plenty of traditional Final Fantasy job classes in the form of “styles” that provide unique abilities and appearances.

Finally. Been waiting on a confirmation as to what the styles do. I have a feeling i'll enjoy this one a lot more than XIII and XIII-2.

ElToucanSam said:
No... just no. Giving lightning a bikini to wear is like giving cloud a speedo to wear you just cant break their character that bad without rustling some jimmies, mine included.

I know right? Imagine if they put Cloud in a dress too! I bet Square Enix are stupid enough to do something like that.

BasilZero said:
Panama said:
ElToucanSam said:

I know right? Imagine if they put Cloud in a dress too! I bet Square Enix are stupid enough to do something like that.

Wow even Cloud has bigger breasts than Lightning. How embarrassing :^)