By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Poor kid punished for looking at his X-mas gifts early. (He wanted a 360)

Frodo30 said:
Rath said:

What looks like an 8 year old sneaked a look at what he was getting for Christmas. How is the inexcusable?

What is inexcusable is an entire family ganging up on one child and emotionally abusing him on purpose, still taunting him even when he has broken down in tears. Thats actually just fucking sick and is worse than anything I have seen kids do to one another, and kids are pretty cruel. Thats not how you raise a child, thats how you break a child. If those parents do similar things to this kid often, not on the same scale but still emotionally hurt him, the kid is going to end completely and utterly screwed up emotionally.

People like that shouldn't be allowed kids.

the kid should have known not to peak and that it was wrong to. despite that it did it and that is inexscusable and deserves to be punished. that kid is a worthless brat.

He is a kid. Thats what kids do.

You can't expect a child to act like an adult and show the same levels of maturity and self restraint. The parents maybe should have punished him, told him off for peaking, maybe even not have given him the 360. But to taunt him, make him cry, then taunt him some more?

Its just fucking terrible parenting and boy does it fuck me off.

Around the Network
Frodo30 said:
Rath said:
Frodo30 said:
famousringo said:
Worst thread ever.

It has parents playing cruel pranks on children, people who think that peeking at presents is grounds for emotional abuse (and that's exactly what this is), and people who crack racist jokes and then berate people for not enduring their intolerance.

I'm pretty disgusted.
emotional abuse? He deserved much more. what he did was inexscusable.

What looks like an 8 year old sneaked a look at what he was getting for Christmas. How is the inexcusable?

What is inexcusable is an entire family ganging up on one child and emotionally abusing him on purpose, still taunting him even when he has broken down in tears. Thats actually just fucking sick and is worse than anything I have seen kids do to one another, and kids are pretty cruel. Thats not how you raise a child, thats how you break a child. If those parents do similar things to this kid often, not on the same scale but still emotionally hurt him, the kid is going to end completely and utterly screwed up emotionally.

the kid should have known not to peak and that it was wrong to. despite that it did it and that is inexscusable and deserves to be punished. that kid is a worthless brat.

If you're not being sarcastic then you're a douche. The child eeked at a present his parents got for him in the first place and somehow that makes him a "worthless brat"? I hope you aren't near children ever, because I imagine you eat babies whole for crying in public.

Tag - "No trolling on my watch!"

ouCH THAT HAS GOTTA HURT FOR THAT KID....

Maybe just maybe it was a double bluff and they had an Xbox360 for him after all, they got that box from somewhere.

Of course he should have asked for a Wii to help that great lardy arsed heffa moose of a mother lose some weight! :D

veiam said:
Frodo30 said:
Rath said:
Frodo30 said:
famousringo said:
Worst thread ever.

It has parents playing cruel pranks on children, people who think that peeking at presents is grounds for emotional abuse (and that's exactly what this is), and people who crack racist jokes and then berate people for not enduring their intolerance.

I'm pretty disgusted.

Correct me if I'm wrong but little children are generally very curious. Having a small child not open his presents if he found them would mean the child is already messed up. This kind of reminds me of the whole ADD?ADHD issue, "OMG my child is so wild and out of control, all he does is yell and run around." Well children NORMALLY do that. Trying to beat the child part out of the child is just wrong in itself. When he grows up a little more the kid will learn that finding your presents early means that he won't get any presents on the actual Christmas, so he will just wait. Also if this is what a child deserves for taking an early peek at his presents then by your logic anyone guilty of petty theft should be sent to the electric chair.

I think they should have their hands cut off like they did in the middle ages. It would bring a halt to crime more effectively than todays slaps on the wrists.

Around the Network

Why are half of you saying what the kid did was 'inexusable'??

HE'S A FUCKING KID!!

I know I used to sneak and look at presents early, big fucking deal we were all kids once, half of you are talking like he raped or killed someone and he deserves to be hung.

Frodo30 said:
veiam said:
Frodo30 said:
Rath said:
Frodo30 said:
famousringo said:
Worst thread ever.

I'm pretty disgusted.

Correct me if I'm wrong but little children are generally very curious. Having a small child not open his presents if he found them would mean the child is already messed up. This kind of reminds me of the whole ADD?ADHD issue, "OMG my child is so wild and out of control, all he does is yell and run around." Well children NORMALLY do that. Trying to beat the child part out of the child is just wrong in itself. When he grows up a little more the kid will learn that finding your presents early means that he won't get any presents on the actual Christmas, so he will just wait. Also if this is what a child deserves for taking an early peek at his presents then by your logic anyone guilty of petty theft should be sent to the electric chair.

I think they should have their hands cut off like they did in the middle ages. It would bring a halt to crime more effectively than todays slaps on the wrists.

So peeking at your presents isa "crime" now?

Joke account confirmed?

Tag - "No trolling on my watch!"

ClaudeLv250 said:
Frodo30 said:
veiam said:
Frodo30 said:
Rath said:
Frodo30 said:
famousringo said:
Worst thread ever.

I'm pretty disgusted.

Joke account confirmed?

its a crime in that he knew he WASN'T supposed to peak.

Frodo30 said:
ClaudeLv250 said:
Frodo30 said:
veiam said:
Frodo30 said:
Rath said:
Frodo30 said:
famousringo said:
Worst thread ever.

I'm pretty disgusted.

Joke account confirmed?

its a crime in that he knew he WASN'T supposed to peak.

You are either just joking right now, or you were treated in a similar way in which the kid was treated in the video. I hope it's the former.

How is that so cruel. Little bastard needs to learn to respect the idea of Christmas presents and what his parents say. Don't peek!!!! He got it anyways. Bet he doesn't forget that lesson.

Lesson: Do what your parents say or you'll regret it. This was much better than hitting, etc.