By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - What's the best Moviegame you ever played?

Movies and games, it's like a match made in heaven when it's done with great care. Sadly that's almost never true... especially the last 10 years. That's why also my top 5 include only old titles.

Here's my top 5

1. Goldeneye (N64)

2. KOTOR (Xbox/PC)

3. Robocop (NES)

4. Blade Runner (PC)

5. Die Hard Trilogy (PS)

Around the Network

Goldeneye is easily #1, and Two Towers clinches #2.

KOTOR easily.

Gamertag: KillswitchTris PSN ID: KsET665 Wii Friend Code: 8415 6393 6330 0940 (PM me if you add me)
Feel Free To Add Me Tag: LISMDK - Extremely bad taste in music

With the exception of Goldeneye Movie to Videogame and Anime to Videogame usually don't work out in my past experience.

Friend Code : 2878 - 9590 - 0767

Goldeneye and Return of the King. Also Kotor, and KH (sort of)

Could I trouble you for some maple syrup to go with the plate of roffles you just served up?

Tag, courtesy of fkusumot: "Why do most of the PS3 fanboys have avatars that looks totally pissed?"
"Ok, girl's trapped in the elevator, and the power's off.  I swear, if a zombie comes around the next corner..."
Around the Network

Peter Jackson's King Kong

PSN NAME : CommonCriminal

Now Playing : The Orange Box , Call of Duty 4 : Modern Warfare

KH3 Bet :

"I, Badonkadonkhr, risk 1 week ban by claiming KH3 will be Sony exclusive, if I am found wrong, I will also start a thread praising those who were right"

Goldeneye, I miss playing it, I want it on the VC already

Golden Eye

Vaio - "Bury me at Milanello"      R.I.P AC Milan

In the 60's, people took acid to make the world weird.
Now the world is weird  and people take Prozac  to make it normal.

If laughing is the best medicine and marijuana makes you laugh

Is marijuana the best medicine?

"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind."

“If any creator has not played Mario, then they’re probably not a good creator. That’s something I can say with 100 percent confidence. Mario is, for game creators, the development bible.

Shawshank Redemption.

I would always let go of the triangle button too soon and have the sand drop in front of a guard.

On topic. I've never played a movie related game. Edit: I remembered later thinking about Morgan Freeman, that I did play the Robin Hood:Prince of theives game. Also Who Framed Roger Rabbit. Maybe that's why I shy away from movie games. Was Duck-tales a movie, because I liked that game.

HoodFigga said:
With the exception of Goldeneye Movie to Videogame and Anime to Videogame usually don't work out in my past experience.

How many videogame generations have you played? When you go back to the NES and SNES era. Allmost all moviegames were somewhat decent or great games. Disney games were among the best platformers too. Adams Family, Gremlins, Aladdin... just to name a few.

Now too often moviegames are crappy and quick cash ins. I'm curious if Activision can make me proud of them with their Bond licence. Here's hoping!