By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - Capcom don't seem to have a lot of faith in Vgchartz data...

But what does that mean.... off by 20% (which many of us would expect)... or 200%....

Over optimistic sounds like we are overtraking some titles? It would be nice if he could share more accurate numbers for the titles he knows about, as I am sure it would help ioi improve his for all software.

Around the Network

As his signature on Capcom's site says, "The official "I wish I could tell you more, but then I'd have to kill you™" guy"

I don't know if he actually wishes he could tell us right now, but I think they put out reports sometimes that have the amounts, so maybe you can find or wait for one of those. Also, yes, that suggests that some titles are overtracked, but I don't see how knowing that would help ioi improve all software. Just those games. His comment of "wide enough margin" seems to me like at least a 20% difference, but I really have no idea of his meaning.

It would be nice if Mr. Svensson would share those numbers with us...

Numbers are like people. Torture them enough and you can get them to say anything you want.

VGChartz Resident Thread Killer