By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 59 - Sign-up Thread

So do we really not have a host?

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

Around the Network

I can run a game.
Sad to see that no one's around, though.

tagging

My Hummingbird

3DS Friend Code: 047387541842

Sill nothing in regards to a new round?

Tempted to play in this one but can't commit. Will probably just watch. Tagging.

Around the Network

tagging, still need to finish setting up the flavor before I consider hosting. Also, we may need to restart the list as I doubt everyone remembers if they want to play

My Hummingbird

I'm still around and ready to mafia!

i'll give you guys a hint towards the theme of my game,
1. Recently, a new entry in this series has come out
2. I don't think you'll Object to this series

My Hummingbird

AstroGamer said:
i'll give you guys a hint towards the theme of my game,
1. Recently, a new entry in this series has come out
2. I don't think you'll Object to this series

Europa Universalis? I would love to kick everybodies arse as a 1644 country!

Ace Attorney