By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Worst game you've played that has come out this year? and why?

Tagged games:

badgenome said:
think-man said:

Hype man! dont fall for it! the game will almost always disappiont you if you do.

Just like Dynasty Warriors 8.

What did I tell you!

Around the Network

Lego City Undercover

i played it all the way to completion, then sold it. It's adorable, but take away hooker, headshots, and rocket-propelled grenades from gta and what are you left with?

I haven't played many games this year, so my choice will be odd... Hmm...

I will have to go with New Super Mario Bros. 2. Are you mad? Well, don't be. It's one of the three or so games that I've gotten around to playing and all that jazz. NinPie don't have time for any of that.

dust 514. was hoping it would be a much better game. however, i didnt give it much of a chance

bananaking21 said:
dust 514. was hoping it would be a much better game. however, i didnt give it much of a chance

At least it didnt cost you anything :) It probably would have disappionted you more if you had.

Around the Network
think-man said:
bananaking21 said:

At least it didnt cost you anything :) It probably would have disappionted you more if you had.

i probably woouldnt have bought it if it did cost

think-man said:

What did I tell you!

God of War Ascension, no contest.

Such grand, epic scale and stunning graphics wasted on a worthless, empty story and SP campaign. The PSP titles easily run circles around it as overall experiences.

Have some time to kill? Read my shitty games blog. http://www.pixlbit.com/blogs/586/gigantor21

:D

badgenome said:
think-man said:

What did I tell you!

(gif of some Shu weaklings)

Project X Zone, because it was bad.

Worst game I've played this year. It's not close.