By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - 3DS enthusiasts! Do you want a Vita?

You must love that Xbox 360 you purchased, did you have a valet validate that purchase for you? Hmm?

Around the Network
sales2099 said:
I don't want a Vita because it sells bad and to purchase it means I have bad taste and am now part of the lower tiers of society. Hipsters buy things that aren't popular to stand out, I am not one so to buy something not successful is a automatic "life fail".

The same reason I don't buy a Ferrari. If they don't sell as much as other car brands, they can't be good, no way!  ;)

Amen, Tuk Tuks must be the way to go, they're everywhere in Indian and that place has a billion people!

RIP Dad 25/11/51 - 13/12/13. You will be missed but never forgotten.

Conina said:
sales2099 said:
I don't want a Vita because it sells bad and to purchase it means I have bad taste and am now part of the lower tiers of society. Hipsters buy things that aren't popular to stand out, I am not one so to buy something not successful is a automatic "life fail".

The same reason I don't buy a Ferrari. If they don't sell as much as other car brands, they can't be good, no way!  ;)

lol stick to electronics industry, where the average product doesn't charge in the six figures ;)

And to add, a Ferrari is a status symbol, I don't think ill be the VIP guy anywhere I go with a Vita in my hand

Xbox: Best hardware, Game Pass best value, best BC, more 1st party genres and multiplayer titles.