By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Angry readers want Gamespot reviewer fired after her GTA V review

Agreed...she should be fired.

Around the Network

9 is a good score.

Click HERE and be happy 

Nobody outside of gaming takes the industry serious. Outraging crying nerds are one of the reason.

It's her opinion, so she shouldn't be fired.

It's not like she received death threats, like Tom McShea for the 8 of The Last of Us.

It is OK because in 5 years websites will revisit all these scores and consider them overrated. The same with people on the internet.

Around the Network

Next on feedbackula... (Gamespot joke)

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

Wow, just wow...

LOL are you kidding?! She gave the game a 9! These are the people that would buy the game anyway no matter what score was given in any review so why do they even care. People need to realize that the review score only reflects one persons opinion of the game and that's the reviewers. People have different opinions and need to get over it.

Survivor Millennial vs Gen X!!

It's her opinion... It's a damn 9 guys. Personally GTA is usually so overrated that I even think she rated it too high. An 8 would probably be fine.

"I've Underestimated the Horse Power from Mario Kart 8, I'll Never Doubt the WiiU's Engine Again"

BloodyRain said:

Wow, just wow...

Damn, what's the name of the gif, tried to find it today, but couldn't!!!

Ot. She shouldn't be fired, just skip her reviews or Gmaespot altogether if you find their reviews not credible. I personally don't find their writers worth much.

So it is happening...PS4 preorder.

Greatness Awaits!