By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Xseed “Looking Into” PS3 Version Of Trails in the Sky SC

Tagged games:

BasilZero said:

Boo you woman D:

I'll be getting the game when it gets released on PC *_*!


You say this in every thread about every game.  I'll believe it when I see it!



Around the Network
NiKKoM said:
No iOS version? :(

Dammit NiKKoM!  I will castrate you if you don't go out and buy a console right now!  And as penance for not having one, you're to go out and buy a PSX, PS2 and a launch era PS3 that plays PS2 games as well.



I would probably stick with the game on Vita seeing as how that is where I played FC at.



 

darkknightkryta said:
NiKKoM said:
No iOS version? :(

Dammit NiKKoM!  I will castrate you if you don't go out and buy a console right now! 

I own them all.. but i'm from this rare breed that enjoys "games" instead of "console brand" so there is no fun for people like that on the site..





 

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!) 

NiKKoM said:
darkknightkryta said:
NiKKoM said:
No iOS version? :(

Dammit NiKKoM!  I will castrate you if you don't go out and buy a console right now! 

I own them all.. but i'm from this rare breed that enjoys "games" instead of "console brand" so there is no fun for people like that on the site..



Trails games are incredibily lengthy with a ton of dialogue, it really pushed the storage space of a UMD which was about 1.7-1.8 GB. Imagine having an iPhone game that big, especially with the lamesauce 8GB 4S or earlier versions. 



Human contact, the final frontier.

Around the Network
Kresnik said:
Boo this thread!

I bought Trails in the Sky last night. Hope SC does come to Europe.

I brought it again a few days ago, I wanted to be able to play it on the Vita and since it had a price drop and was a little lower for plus members i decided to buy it again :P



NiKKoM said:
darkknightkryta said:
NiKKoM said:
No iOS version? :(

Dammit NiKKoM!  I will castrate you if you don't go out and buy a console right now! 

I own them all.. but i'm from this rare breed that enjoys "games" instead of "console brand" so there is no fun for people like that on the site..



Foolish NiKKoM; when will you learn?  Cellphones games aren't games.



Kresnik said:
BasilZero said:

Boo you woman D:

I'll be getting the game when it gets released on PC *_*!


You say this in every thread about every game.  I'll believe it when I see it!


Dont worry young padawan, my day will come!



    

Basil's YouTube Channel